Recent content by theredlineboss

1. theredlineboss

Motor City Minis?

I bought a couple of wheels off FB marketplace last year and the seller happened to be one of the guys who worked there. The business had some notable challenges (not the least of which was the lack of electricity to the building) and were planning on relocating. The new location never...
  2. theredlineboss

Heald Super Bronc

It looks like the Predator vs Tecumseh discussion has been beaten pretty well, but figured I'd note the 8HP 301 on my VT7. Basically, it pulls very well and pops the tire off the ground with ease. I found it to be a very good engine for this size of bike...however, if I were to do it again...
  3. theredlineboss

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Seller described the above wreck as a stretched 68 Rupp Roadster. At this point, I'd say that "RIP, Roadster" is more appropriate. -Rob
  4. theredlineboss

Old B&S (I think)

Message sent!
  5. theredlineboss

Old B&S (I think)

I didn't message you, but I'd like to call dibs if it isn't taken.
  6. theredlineboss

Cracked

I picked up a Briggs Raptor last year and finally got around to working on it. Unfortunately, I had to switch to another engine when I noticed this: Yeah, I don't think that crack is a good thing. Not sure if this is worth repairing, but was curious if you guys had any thoughts. -Rob
  7. theredlineboss

Starting a budget build

Looking great!
  8. theredlineboss

TheRedlineBoss- Anything Goes build 2016 - Pocketbike Crossbreed

Yep, mine has the freewheel and I had the sprocket custom sized to fit it. I had considered getting rid of it, but the tight timeline of the build gave me incentive to give it a chance, lol. I was concerned that the freewheel would have trouble with the Predator, but it hasn't shown any issues...
  9. theredlineboss

10 hp chopper

That's coming together nicely!
  10. theredlineboss

Starting a budget build

Thanks for the compliments! If you aren't afraid to "reconfigure" the frame a bit, it can come out looking pretty cool. I had initially thought about going for a "Cafe racer" look on mine (and I still think it can work well), but the parts I had available led me to this setup. If you are...
  11. theredlineboss

Starting a budget build

Looks familiar. :) -Rob
  12. PowerdyneLacking2

PowerdyneLacking2

13. PowerdyneLacking1

PowerdyneLacking1

14. Powerdyne- first look

Powerdyne- first look