Recent content by timberwolfsc

1. timberwolfsc

What engine do I have?

by the info on the cover 1970 Tecumseh H30 3hp parts list attached
  2. timberwolfsc

Fox Campus

correct on the bracket and switch. you could cut down a piece of angle to make the bracket. looks like its separate not attached. #23
  3. timberwolfsc

What engine do I have?

145th day of '70...maybe
  4. timberwolfsc

Fox Campus

5. timberwolfsc

Finishing up a Baja

thanxx for the info. i read about all the frame issues and lawsuits during my first warrior build. this one will receive extra gussets in critical areas. its just in "mock up" to make sure i got the Pagsta tank/brackets and battery in the location i wanted.
  6. timberwolfsc

Fox Campus

Adran..posted pics. what colors were known on these minis? i see you have/had a gold one, which is really sharp!
  7. timberwolfsc

Fox Campus

hopefully ill start tearing it down soon to get the "latex" protective coating off. ill snap as many pics as you need.
  8. timberwolfsc

Fox Campus

9. timberwolfsc

Finishing up a Baja

old Baja Warrior i saved from the scrap yard. getting close to finishing it up.
  10. timberwolfsc

Fox Campus

11. timberwolfsc

New Predator Ghost Engine

for the money i would go with the ducar 212. its way cheaper and has a good flywheel
  12. timberwolfsc

Fox Campus

Just picked up my first vintage mini. shes rough but should be fun to fix up. best i gather from reading over the site its around a '65 Fox Campus. still has the tag under the seat. other than the engine appears original (minus the home depot paint job) probably should have had a techumseh with...
  13. timberwolfsc

left work early to put together my mb200-2

im getting one of these soon :P
  14. timberwolfsc

uhh ohh...another build..the beginning

slow moving....... but headlight setup is mounted. with the engine lift plate there is now enough room to be able to mount the batter behind the engine.
  15. timberwolfsc

Legalizing MTD

shrink wrap, one of the best things ever! maybe solder the wire straight to the blade and loose the connectors for clearance?