Recent content by Timmahhhhh

1. Timmahhhhh

Here's my DB30

I got this Doodlebug from a friend of mine cheap-his daughter outgrew it several years ago. The original 97cc engine was still in good shape-but it needed a new tank and carb. I wound up selling that engine and used my trusty 212 Predator from previous projects-it's basically a Stage 1 setup. I...
  2. Timmahhhhh

It Used To Be A Golden Pinto.......

Thanks All!!!
  3. Timmahhhhh

It Used To Be A Golden Pinto.......

Hello all-it's been a while since I've been on the site. But I've been busy. Here is my Golden Pinto project. I originally found this back in 2018 on Craigslist locally. I was going to try to restore it back to original shape-but that turned out to be more difficult than I liked. So another...
  4. Timmahhhhh

What Can I Do Now?

Does it fit a Predator tank? If so, how much do ya want for it? Thanks for any reply.
  5. Timmahhhhh

What Can I Do Now?

Sorry for not responding more quickly dudes-thanks for all yer advice. I'm gonna see if I can get a Coleman tank......
  6. Timmahhhhh

What Can I Do Now?

Thanks ole4-I also have a tank from a 79cc Predator-perhaps I can adapt it.......
  7. Timmahhhhh

What Can I Do Now?

Here is my Golden Pinto project. I have attempted to install my 212 Predator. As you can see, the fuel filler cap is too big. Is there one available that will work? Thanks for any info.
  8. Timmahhhhh

Starting A Micro Mini

Just got this in a box today........I saw the pictures of other ones and decided I simply had to have one. I got a 99cc Predator from a guy on Craigslist a few years ago brand new in the box. I put on a bored carb from AGK and a header and it was a nice little one wheel peel go kart engine...
  9. Timmahhhhh

My simplex challenger

Nice example!!! I've got one as well-although mine is a bit modified. I have since reconditioned the wheels and plan to use a BSP clone for power. The one photo shows a 212 on there-but that's now going on my Golden Pinto. My Simplex has one drum brake and one 72t sprocket with the original axle...
  10. Timmahhhhh

Briggs Serial Or Model Numbers

Thanks for your assistance!!!!! For some reason they wouldn't send me the torque specs. This 3 hp engine will likely go on my Ruttman, even though they originally came with Tecumseh engines.......The 212 that's on it now will go on my Golden Pinto. Thanks again-take care.
  11. Timmahhhhh

They gave me the ratings of proper torque settings for rebuilding-but not actual torque output. And they kept referring to my engine as a 130232 instead of 80232. So something is terribly wrong over there in Briggs and Stratton land.........
  12. Timmahhhhh

I emailed Briggs & Stratton with all the numbers-they were basically no help at all...All they would tell me was when it was manufactured. So I'm gonna assume it's a 3 hp model like Markus said. Thanks again, Markus.
  13. Timmahhhhh

Thanks Markus-the little thing runs great and really isn't very dirty. Just a new coat of paint and some decals........I haven't figured out where it's going yet, though. Probably the Ruttman Toad-even though Toads came with Tecumsehs......3 hp is enough for about 25 mph.......
  14. Timmahhhhh

The numbers are as follows: Model #80232. Type#1841-01. Code# 860512. There are 8 cylinder head bolts.