Recent content by tokarev

1. tokarev

ID on a Mukuni Carb

Need help getting some more info/parts on this Mikuni Carb - the carb is marked 318 M1 then below that it looks like ISO with a cross symbol. Engine side measures 26mm and change. I have a feeling it was on a Yamaha maybe early 70s vintage. Seems to be missing 2 adjustment screws ...I want to...
  2. tokarev

Wanted Clinton B700 Ignition Coil & Points

Looking for a working / NOS Clinton B700 ignition coil and points/condenser
  3. tokarev

Arnold Hot Dog Muffler Sucks!

Hi Temp Rustoleum primer and Hi Paint works great - just follow the instructions
  4. tokarev

RLV VS. $6 Chinese hot dog muffler.

If you want to keep the hotdog muffler looking nice and rust free try The High Temp Rustoleum Primer and Paint. I have used it on three different mufflers...Haflinger, M274 (Mule) and a 3/4" made in Taiwan Hot Dog muffler. If your in a hurry this is not your paint, but if you can read and follow...
  5. tokarev

where you from ?

Tampa Bay Area
  6. tokarev

"Before and After" pics

Before and After
  7. tokarev

Baja now IDs as "Purple Haze"

Added a Juggernaut driver ....its true whats being said about it. I also have a yellow spring in the driven side.
  8. tokarev

Baja now IDs as "Purple Haze"

Painted during the day Assembled tonight - Baja is now know as "Purple Haze" - now waiting on a bunch of engine goodies from GPS to finish the engine/bike - small gas tank will most likely get replaced with a larger one.
  9. tokarev

Replacement TAV 30 belts?

Looking for a better quality replacement 669-18-30 torque converter belt - prepping for a Gambler minibike race in Oct. Everyone says the Chinese belts dont last.
  10. tokarev

The one in the mailorder catologs?

The Doodlebug - is this the minibike I have seen advertised in couple different mailorder catologs? HF and Sportsman Guide? $250.00 range
  11. tokarev

The Kawidoodle!

other bike Is that a URAL in the background?
  12. tokarev

Using 2 stroke Lawn Boy engine?

Look what I found I just remembered that I had bought a clutch for another project that never got started - 1" dia shaft centrifugal clutch. Clutch was made by North American Clutch.
  13. tokarev

Using 2 stroke Lawn Boy engine?

LB 2 stroke I was thinking a Mikuni carb - Any suggestions on size for either a diaphram/Mikuni. Like the MIkuni because of the throttle cable setup. My son was trying to talk me into modifing a pocket bike frame. I have rode his pocket bike and theirs not much margin for error when things get...