Recent content by topcat

1. topcat

Cat dominator

Say do you still have the Dominator tank and break set up !... What's ur price ...thaks if u have or not ...
  2. topcat

Cat dominator

Searching for a cat Dominator frame. And a gas tank;and o yeah ! A rear drum cat split rim..;so any of you catminibike people out there see this post please help a fella out !...Thank you...:hammer:
  3. topcat

H30-H35 flywheels

If the flywheel fits under the shroud and has the same diameter as the shaft it will work i done it before and my engine ran dam good ... Those two flywheels look to be equally balanced...
  4. topcat

Cat Dominator

Looking for original painted Cat Dominator frame with forks or fork tree's,and tank...appreciate the help ...thanks...
  5. topcat

Taco 100

Im in Vallejo California i have some minibike inventory you might want to check out on a trade for that Taco if you still have it....
  6. topcat

Cat Dominator parts

Say happy new year man!..im not on the site much these days but i am trying to find a cat Dominator tank an frame with the original paint...but i would like to see a photo of the tank you have if possible and a price..
  7. topcat

Cat Dominator parts

Searching for a frame with a tank that's all folks !... Thanks
  8. topcat

Cat handle bars

Searching for a set of two good chrome Cat minibike top half handle bars 1969 72 for shore...
  9. topcat

Heath boonie 2speed shifter assembled

On Heath boonies !... How is the two speed shifter assembled to work ?...
  10. topcat

Supper Bronc seat and Heath

Looking for Supper Bronc and Heath minibike seats with the company stamp on the back of seat good shape original seats or new prefabricated seats !.... If any leads please pm a guy. ..thanks:hammer:
  11. topcat

Super Bronc project has begun

That bike suppa bad ass !... I just got a vt 5 and vt10 and I have my work cosmetically cut out for me...if you here of any one prefabricating super Bronc or Heath seats please pm me ... Great bike you got man..l
  12. topcat

Bay Area Car and Bike Show Brisbane Ca.

i will attend the next one...this minibike thing used to be big in the bay area back in the day when the mini bike shops were around ...
  13. topcat

1970 Taco 100 - $400 Boise, Idaho

would u sell just the frame forks and swing arm ?
  14. topcat

1968 Rupp TT500 Frame/Forks

:thumbsup:PM me if you will be willing to part with the tree fork tubes !....
  15. topcat

1968 Rupp TT500 Frame/Forks

:laugh:would you sell the fork tubes!...i have been looking for over a year for a set...sure would be cool to buy yous lol...