Recent content by Torch

1. bike71

bike71

Finally finished my Murray Track 2 build, its a beast now, and everything from the chain, engine, throttle, brakes, Everything is brand new... and built to the teeth, ARC racing internals (rod, valves, springs, flywheel) no governor(of course) stage 3 carb, rejetted, mikuni fuel pump, Injen...
  2. bike61

bike61

Finally finished my Murray Track 2 build, its a beast now, and everything from the chain, engine, throttle, brakes, Everything is brand new... and built to the teeth, ARC racing internals (rod, valves, springs, flywheel) no governor(of course) stage 3 carb, rejetted, mikuni fuel pump, Injen...
  3. bike51

bike51

4. bike45

bike45

5. bike38

bike38

6. bike215

bike215

7. Bike117

Bike117