Recent content by tpweiss9953

1. tpweiss9953

WTB: Clinton A400/90 A500 or westbend

Looking for one two or maybe three Clinton panthers or similar. Westbend 580 820 would work to. Running would be great but not necessary.
  2. tpweiss9953

5 inch rear GoPower wheels or?

Looking for a pair of 5 inch rear gopower wheels and or a set of vintage Nylites, 4 or 5 inch Hanns
  3. tpweiss9953

ID this!

Got a good one here to ID! Whatcha think? Mismatched front and rear tires. Twin Indian head rears. Ruttman wheels?
  4. tpweiss9953

Robron rocket and Clark Cyclops

Just thought I’d share
  5. tpweiss9953

Whatcha think?

Just got it. Couple different thoughts on what she is. Anybody here?
  6. tpweiss9953

Putt-Nik Leo Project Value?

Thanks. Sorry for “breakin the law” “breakin the law”! Maybe I’ll just have her blasted and primed and throw on the wall.
  7. tpweiss9953

Putt-Nik Leo Project Value?

Considering selling one of my projects. Putt-Nik Leo Super cool I’m just not going to get around to it anytime soon due to other karts I’m working on, a 63 Lancer (original minus motor) and a Robron Won’t be terribly upset if she lays against the wall though for the next 10 years. Believe...
  8. tpweiss9953

New Project!:)

Have been informed it’s a Rob Ron kart.
  9. tpweiss9953

10. tpweiss9953

Just arrived.
  11. tpweiss9953

1st Post… What is this?

Very possible. Shoot me a private message and or email
  12. tpweiss9953

1st Post… What is this?

Just got a few more pics of the first kart I’m trying to ID. Any more ideas? thanks for all the help! Great new forum for me.
  13. tpweiss9953

1st Post… What is this?

My plan is to keep the 962 kart as I am pretty heavily involved in selling vintage Porsche parts and sourcing for guys. But $$ sometimes talks. I’m not 100% sure the livery is correct as these were made for promotional purposes. Never seen this particular livery and I believe the guy I got it...
  14. tpweiss9953

1st Post… What is this?

So? Are we thinking Go-Kart 800? How about this one that I did buy? Gotta love me some rebar! And yes the rabbit hole is deep and getting deeper. Had the Porsche 962 promotional kart delivered last night. And have a LolaT616 body waiting for a KW chassis to throw it on.
  15. tpweiss9953

1st Post… What is this?

Hmm. What gives it away as “home built”?