Recent content by trailhopper

1. trailhopper

Cat Decals

Was asked to log in to let people know I still have all the Cat and many other minibike decals available. Have been selling them to many other OldMiniBikes members since I left and they can vouch for my quality including Dave. I don't play here anymore but most folks know me here. I never log in here so...
  2. trailhopper

Roll o Flex

:shrug:
  3. trailhopper

Time to move on.

Sorry to see you go Dave but I will not be far behind you :eek: Give the Hot Rodders hell my friend and don't be a stranger.
  4. trailhopper

Video 60's cool or not? Mattel V-RROOM

Funny you should ask because I had to repair this one so I took some pics when I had it open. Just a small plastic piece with 4 small beads that turns and beats the end of a diaphragm. Pretty cool. V-RROOM! Hot-Rodder Engine Revealed - YouTube
  5. trailhopper

Video 60's cool or not? Mattel V-RROOM

Mattel "V-rroom!" TV Commercial 1960s - YouTube And here is a little demo of mine. :thumbsup: 1964 Mattel Stallion with V-RROOM engine - YouTube
  6. trailhopper

Buckeye Bubba Bike

Just a bit of Southern hilarity Tom. That thing is indeed redneck scary.
  7. trailhopper

Buckeye Bubba Bike

Scary :scared: Our newest "Bubba" mini bike design - YouTube
  8. trailhopper

USPS worker just a touch lazy

iSpy: Panasonic - YouTube
  9. trailhopper

Can't reply to neg feedback on ebay anymore?

This dont work anymore? :shrug: On right side says reply to feedback received. Feedback
  10. trailhopper

Westbend Mini bike 1960 ?

I'm no West Bend engine guy and neither is Ron although he thought it was a 580. :shrug: I think in a way he hopes it doesn't sell and I can't blame him.
  11. trailhopper

1975 Duster MX

An absolute work of art. :thumbsup:
  12. trailhopper

Westbend Mini bike 1960 ?

I saw and sat on this bike 2 days ago and Ron (seller) gave me the full story behind the bike. Everything on that little beast is sik sik sik.
  13. trailhopper

1976 Fox Chopper 70's cool !!

Man your right. That wheel would look bad A$$.
  14. trailhopper

1976 Fox Chopper 70's cool !!

Well that is a pretty cool looking bike Mark. Not sure when Garton/Fox partnered but I also have several Garton only bikes. With you being a Wisconsin boy you should have a couple in your stable.....and knowing you....you probably do. :thumbsup:
  15. trailhopper

2 Rupp wasps for sale good buy alert!!

Didn't I read that they got shut down from selling those due to legal reasons? :shrug: