Recent content by trailhorse212

1. T

Unusual Tire Wear Problem

Hello so i have a money costing problem. My vintage Trailhorse has been going through rear tires since i got it. I have worn out 4 tires since October. (granted i don't have my license yet so i use it as my main source of transportation to and from school and riding wherever) I put a lot of...
  2. T

Anybody in the East Mesa or Apache Junction area of Arizona?

Hello! Im wanting to get together with a bunch of other minibikers and have a little ride. Want to get to know the minibike community. Are any of you guys located around the east mesa area apache junction area?
  3. T

What is a timing key?

Hey guys im trying to expand my knowledge on these predator motors. Ive seen items for sale like timing keys. What are there and how do you install them and what performance gain do you get?
  4. T

What model clone is my motor?

Hello i have a Honda Clone motor. it is stamped with a diamond and JD inside the diamond. the number on the block is 04s120601 and then it says JIANDONG. I got this motor on my trail horse when i bought it and was pretty beat up motor you could tell it was left out to rot for many years. if you...
  5. T

OldMiniBikes jet kit

Im just getting started in modding my predator 212. I am at stage 1 right now soon to be at a stage 2. Ive heard some of the surging is from the low oil sensor. What i have done is just simply bypassed my govenor externally. (Coat Hanger Method) and i have gained alot more speed and i dont...
  6. T

100 Foot Illegal Minibike Drags Sun Nov 15th @ 11am, Racing at High Noon

Damn wish I lived there to come and have some fun!! Detroit Hood Videos I think has a bunch of minibike get togethers on youtube!!
  7. My Trailhorse!!

My Trailhorse!!

This is my trail horse bike im building. Just got the Predator Motor on there and bypassed my governor!
  8. T

Trail Horse Gearing??

Funny that you realize that, i have a super steep hill in my neighborhood and i actually can climb it great. my motor bogs down a little but i gain a lot of speed going uphill.
  9. T

Trail Horse Gearing??

Hello! I'm really new to mini bikes and everything. I got this one as a project for school. The guy said it was a vintage 1970s trailhorse. This one has the springs in the forks but no springs in the back. Talk about a stiff ride when your offroading. I have a few questions for some people who...