Recent content by Triley41395

1. Triley41395

Something a little different??

The right side pedal seems like it tilts the motor back and forward to engage the belt,kind of like a clutch.
  2. Triley41395

It appears the red is a wedge on the end of a shaft that spreads a set of shoes apart in the rim for brake and throttle linkage blue is also connected to the same shaft, so the left pedal runs gas and brake.
  3. Triley41395

I’m just very curious….

That makes sense, I just noticed it in the pictures and was wondering. I'll keep that in mind if I have to change a fork neck.
  4. Triley41395

I’m just very curious….

Curious what is the piece welded to the top for? Is it too keep the frame halves from separating when you took the original neck off or just a handle to move the bare frame around with or maybe both?
  5. Triley41395

6. Triley41395

7. Triley41395

There is no chain only a belt. I've got some pictures but they are not great. I might try to take some with the guard off but I want the bolts to soak for a few days.
  8. Triley41395

Fuel preservative choices

I use a combo sta-bil and ethanol free gas and everything always works the next season. I use it in my tiller, mowers and chainsaws. I've only been into mini's for a short time but that is what I will do for them also.
  9. Triley41395

Yeah that's about all the info I can find. Only a few pictures also. I wish the rims were usable. It has pedal controls kind of like the little gen. I remember that your bike had a pulley on it if I remember correctly. This bike is belt driven.
  10. Triley41395

What size and years will fit this briggs shroud.

So I went out to check my stash of tillers and snow blowers and it turns out I've got a working tiller with a 4hp,a much newer motor though looks like it came from an edger. My wife and I stop by alot of garage sales and I buy every running tiller and snow blower that's cheap and stick them in...
  11. Triley41395

What size and years will fit this briggs shroud.

The 4hp don't show up alot but occasionally. A tiller might be a better chance of finding one but the edgers show up all the time just don't know what size the engines will be.
  12. Triley41395

Bonanza Chopper

It's a shame about your pictures, they like to say this is the information technology Era but it's really the information loss technology Era. You can keep thousands of pictures on your computer or phone until they break and they can be gone forever. No worries about having old or new pictures...
  13. Triley41395

38mph Sears!

Ride it once and put it on a shelf(a big one)in your living room. Best looking hom decor I've seen.
  14. Triley41395

I'm not so sure it can be a budget build unless I do away with the pedals and I don't want to do that. I sprayed everything and I'll think about what to do with it. In reality it might be more than I want to tackle so it gets done right. I have plenty of other projects(years worth)to work on...
  15. Triley41395

The bike is pretty rough, don't think the ankle bitter engine is usable and the rims are shot. Both pedals and frozen but most of the linkage looks like it is there. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but it definitely different.