Recent content by Triley41395

1. Triley41395

Coleman RT200 not running

If it were mine I would put a new max torque clutch on it and new bearings in the jackshaft. Those bikes get a lot of complaints about both. It may or may not be the cause of your problem but odds are you will have problems with both. Get a max torque clutch from a reputable dealer not a Amazon...
  2. Triley41395

Tryingto get my Keystone going

The origional poster has not been on this site for 14 years.
  3. Triley41395

1970 Broncco TX-1 Deluxe?? No shrouds or tins.

Some more pictures of the other side might help. I'm fairly certain it's tecumseh. Hopefully someone can narrow down what size.
  4. Triley41395

Trailhorse resto....mod

Well I have the fenders welded up. They will look just fine after a little body work. Haven't figured out yet how to mount the band brake to the manco wheels yet but I have a couple ideas.
  5. Triley41395

Alexander-Reynolds HELP

Looks like it should have a brake caliper on the sprocket. As far as the chain popping off make sure the sprocket runs straight, got good bearings and the axel holes in the frame are not wallered out.
  6. Triley41395

Bought an CT200U-EX

When you pull the rear wheel to check the brakes, go ahead and just change the bearings. I'm not sure of the size for that bike but they will be metric, and as Jim said definitely repack grease in the NEW ones.
  7. Triley41395

What did my son buy

I'm not sure what that one is but I'd like to see pictures of the others also. Someone will be able to identify that one.
  8. Triley41395

Big bear scrambler? What to do with it??

Can you please post a picture of the other side, Thanks
  9. Triley41395

Engine noise

Kind of looks like a clutch issue, chain jumps with the noise. Take the clutch of and see if it stops
  10. Triley41395

Mini bikes on dirt bike trails , an Interesting idea I mignt persue soon.

When you say registered as a dirt bike do you mean street legal or do you have to register dirt bikes in your state? Are your trails state property so they have to be registered to ride there?
  11. Triley41395

Who is planning to build a mini in 2024?

Turned out great.
  12. Triley41395

What kind of wheels are these?

I'd like to see under those bearing covers. I've seen wheels similar or the same with the bearings on the outside of the hub instead of the inside on a 2 wheel hand cart.
  13. Triley41395

Great Deal in Kansas City

Yea and normally a scammer would have responded to the OldMiniBikes member that contacted them.
  14. Triley41395

Great Deal in Kansas City

Monky Wards/Gilson..nice looking bike with clutch cover. For 75 buck may have been a scammer.
  15. Triley41395

BELT DRIVE ?

Not a conversion but some companies used to use belt drive. This Cycle Scoot is from 53/54 and I'm fairly certain it's belt drive is all original. It will continue to be belt drive when I actually get to making it a rider. With the large rear pully it's probably not going to be a speed demon but...