Recent content by TT

1. TT

Remembering your grass roots - where it all began

When you think about your own grass roots. Where it all started for you. Where it all began. Minibikes would definitely fit in for myself. I remember popping wheelies on Mentone Avenue on my Yellow Honda Mini Trail 50 that I purchased from a neighbor on Keystone Avenue for $100. I also...
  2. TT

Ebay...Are you kidding me.

My -- oh' my, First, I would like to thank Hent (Andrew) for allowing the doors to be reopened under certain circumstances. I saw this thread the other day. I only have time to check in every now and then and see how my old buddies are doing while I'm busy in Yama-Land. Too accuse the host of...
  3. TT

problem with forum. keep getting redirected.

The other day I went to new posts clicked on a post and it directed me to something altogether different than what I clicked on. I hope you get it worked out and that it's not hacked. TT out
  4. TT

Happy Birthday MiniDragBike

Wanted to extend happy birthday wishes to Charles Mosley, MiniDragBike - 2015 inductee to the Minibike Hall of Fame. Happy Birthday Charles.. Long time member of Oldminibikes.com TT
  5. TT

Happy Birthday Outlaw Ace!!

Happy birthday to, "Outlaw Supernova" hope this is the best day, and best year "where you smile LARGE every day." TT out ~~ Most "everything else has been said already," so I will continue to be quiet. Laugh out loud - enjoy !!
  6. TT

Cool As heck Go Kart.

Agreed. It's very very nice. Right in my backyard. Less than 5 miles away. Anybody want it ? Probably will fit in the back of my full-size pick up the camper shell. Negotiate the deal. For that kind of money. I will pass personally. TT out.
  7. TT

So wrong

I am a collector of vintage Snap-On Tools. I have a pretty impressive collection. In some instances sculptures can be worth some money, however I don't see it here. It doesn't look like the wrenches that were used for the tarantula were worth any more than $3.00 each. But it's difficult to tell...
  8. TT

Go Kart Minibike Manufacturing Business for Sale on Chicago Craigslist

Thanks for the link. Funny video of the VP. I thought of "Go Pro" a company worth investing in. Two surfers, one success story, one not so much. Has anybody here ever seen or heard of these products. The community is vast, their not a Pep Boys supplier. Not concerned about product liability...
  9. TT

Go Kart Minibike Manufacturing Business for Sale on Chicago Craigslist

I would not be so concerned initially with the asking price. The first thing I would want to know is how the seller determined the inventory value ? Is that a "retail value," are we talking about - CNC machines or we talking about simple jigs and tubing benders to bend metal. Recouping $65,000...
  10. TT

Are you American?

"Which way did he go George?"
  11. TT

What's This??

To those who paricipated, to those who did not, I thank you all.. !! Time to move on. Max, says it best, "it's only Minibikes." Therefore, like the Titanic, she's on bottom... TT :scooter:
  12. TT

Harbor Freight tool fail !

Nobody at Harbor Freight had a specific instructional video that he needed to install a billet flywheel before using this tool.
  13. TT

Lower Alabama!!! April 11, 2015

A small donation was made by me to this event. It should arrive in Alabama next Tuesday. You guys have a wonderful time and be safe. Regards, TT.
  14. TT

Happy Birthday Jimh!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vppbdf-qtGU&feature=youtube_gdata Happy Birthday to the 2 - (ZZ Top) member's of OldMiniBikes.. What can be said that has not already been said; I just don't know... Happy Valentines Day Birthday to the Guy's.... TT