Recent content by tundrabeagle3

1. tundrabeagle3

Large frame roller

Was looking to pick it up, a hill topper would have been awesome though.
  2. tundrabeagle3

Large frame roller

I am looking for a large frame mini bike to put a 420 cc predator in . I am located in Riverside County.
  3. tundrabeagle3

Predator Pushing Oil Out Valve Cover

Makes sense since tavs shift to overdrive cutting down rpms. I have experienced this before I run a tav on my offroad bike and a clutch on my street mini bike. The tav makes the bike feel like it has a ton more torque than the street bike but once I am on the street topping the bike out I notice...
  4. tundrabeagle3

pullstart turning over crankshaft, clutch and back tire...

It's definitely the clutch and chain being too tight. Although if you care about longevity of your motor you should probably take apart your motor and pull out the crankshaft and connecting rod. Then put a piece of plasti gauge in between the connecting rod and crankshaft. This is important to...
  5. tundrabeagle3

Help! Trying to prevent con Rod failure

Not sure about 3 hp Briggs but my 5 hp Briggs that I had in the past had only the rod dipper rip off . I have seen some people use nylon rod dipper but have never seen any for sale.
  6. tundrabeagle3

Need a little carb/tuning help please

The best thing is to get a mini drill bit set or go to a hobby shop . Find a drill bit that fits in your main jet then go the next size up. Put the jet back in and see if it helps. Put in a new spark plug a check what color it is . If its tan leave it alone .Do this carefully because Subaru...
  7. tundrabeagle3

Where to find oem predator valve keepers

Firepower Minis is correct Honda 50/70/90 motors have 5mm valve stems also and the keepers will fit our motor
  8. tundrabeagle3

Non-Hemi build

I had two 730 blocks to pick from they both made strong engines. I used the one that was less in the hole for my " built motor" and the other for a stocker motor. I put a stock height flat top in the stockish motor and its a beast . Both have there advantages I used a .010 head gasket on both...
  9. tundrabeagle3

Non-Hemi build

I would put the stock height flat top piston same height as the stock piston with out the dish If your going to use the stock rod. I have a hemi piston in my 730 predator with a +.040 rod and am .008 in the hole.
  10. tundrabeagle3

My TAV-2 keeps trying to kill me

What do you mean by side cover? Is the metal cover for the driver falling off exposing the internal spring weight set up? If so u need a washer big enough to keep it from coming off on the end of the crankshaft.
  11. tundrabeagle3

built predator motor revisions

I got six 10.9 grade bolts for the side cover and may use some split washers too. I'm waiting on my valves shims and gaskets from nr to put it back together. Thanks for the reply
  12. tundrabeagle3

My TAV-2 keeps trying to kill me

Do you have any pics of your set up?
  13. tundrabeagle3

I read on 4 cycle that the 26 lb white stipe spring like mine are a little short in the rtc 6 heads and that they are not a full 26 lbs with out shims. They recommended to some one else to use 1/8 or 1/16 machine washers. After taking off the head and valve springs and going to lowes I see that...
  14. tundrabeagle3

I'm going to try some shims from the hardware store 1/16 and 1/8 thick.
  15. tundrabeagle3

Hey guys I built a non hemi predator 212 last year it has a black mamba sr cam, billet lifters, cm pushrods, 26 lb springs, billet rod +.40, hemi flat top piston, rtc 6 head sanded down around .40 and ported by me (kinda overdid it), 24 mm carb and arc flywheel with built in advance. The motor...