Recent content by TURBORACER60

1. TURBORACER60

Wanted manco silverfish

I already have had one since i was 5 and i want to build another custom one just like it for a friend of mine. Will pay a maximum of 200$ and i would like for them to be in the Midwest area like Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana. Happy Karting!
  2. TURBORACER60

Manco American Express Go Kart

this is how it looked when i got it (not mine as in i dont own this one but same everything on frame) if it is diffrent could you please tell me
  3. TURBORACER60

this was the model that didnt come with a live axle it is just a diffrent year
  4. TURBORACER60

no,it is just a diffrent year even the serial number tag says so
  5. TURBORACER60

These are some pictures of my Manco Go-Kart. It has a live axle swap,predator 212 with no governor and racing slicks. I built it so i can do left turns which is why the RR tire is so massive. I also have a 3 speed 1970 Honda mini bike,with nothing done to it. I also am working on creating a...
  6. TURBORACER60

Ohio mini bikes and go karts club

Hi guys, i have been riding minibikes and go karts since i was 7, and i want to create a go kart and mini bike club in central ohio. We will ride on weekends,on Fridays sometimes. i live near OSU campus and i have a parking lot near my house where i have permission to ride. Respond to this...