Recent content by TWM1963

1. TWM1963

Tecumseh mini bike motors

Any offers or trades. Deal pending on h30
  2. TWM1963

Boonie bike Cleveland Ohio craigslist

Sold! I held off and didnt buy it. If it was available today i would of but i texted him and it was sold.
  3. TWM1963

Mtd Columbia wheels and Sproket needed

I may have what your looking 4. Look at my mtd Columbia post. What size chain ? Twm1963
  4. TWM1963

WTB gas Tillotson for briggs flathead

Yes. The intake and carb came off a jlo l99 sno cub motor. Dont know what else it fits. I can check to see if it will bolt up to briggs. Maybe that question wasnt directed to me.
  5. TWM1963

Is this guy for real?

Here is the msg i sent him. I won the 1977 world supercross on a bike just like that. Would love to have this in my collection. The 1 i got the championship title on was stolen from my collection in france 4 years ago.
  6. TWM1963

English Wheel Build

Hot tip! What i do when my spray can starts to spit and sputter i use my air compressor with blow nozzle on it and blow some air into it and they work like new.
  7. TWM1963

Show off your advertizing pieces...

Boston gear roller chain Got this chain box when i bought my cat 250x
  8. TWM1963

WTB gas Tillotson for briggs flathead

I have a tillotson hl270a carburetor. Pictures of it are posted in a thread of mine.carb and intake. Pm if interested. Trent
  9. TWM1963

Boonie bike Cleveland Ohio craigslist

Nice boonie for a nice price. Cleveland ohio craigslist.
  10. TWM1963

Help with a Honda GC 190 Engine.

I got home late didnt get pics. Will try to send them tomorrow.
  11. TWM1963

Honda gx 160 head

I am putting it back stock at this time. I saw how cheap these aftermarket heads are. So with the information provided i will go ahead and get 1 . Thanks everyone for the response to my question. Trent
  12. TWM1963

Wondering what this is and if it is worth buying

that seems kinda expensive!
  13. TWM1963

Front engine home build

My buddy built this for when he goes to events to get around on. He pulls the trailer with his bike and when he gets where he is going he assembles the rest of it and rides it around.
  14. TWM1963

Honda gx 160 head

Has anyone bought 1 of the aftermarket gx heads that are available for a very cheap price? I have a gx160 that needs a head. Just wondering which way i should go. Thanks
  15. TWM1963

Help with a Honda GC 190 Engine.

I will post a pic tomorrow of the way i have the throttle hooked up on a honda gc. Tomorrow.