Recent content by Txpete

1. Txpete

Golden pinto

Any chance you ever travel to Texas border? I’d be interested but can’t travel that far to pick it up. Pete
  2. Txpete

Gilson Montgomery wards

ISO Gilson , or Montgomery wards minibike , complete or project. Show me what you got for sale. I’m I. EAST TEXAS NEEDS TO BE WITHI. 3-4 hours from 75961. TxPete
  3. Txpete

Gilson/MW V424

Sir any chance youhave an extra tail light lens for a gilson/ wards 424. I have taillight and no lens. Email me if you'd like. Easttxsnuzu@yahoo.com. Pete in tx
  4. Txpete

montgomery wards/ Gilson taillight lens. HELP

I want to buy the proper taillight lens for a 524 Montgomery wards/ Gilson minibike. Email me if you have one you'd sell. Or respond here. Thanks
  5. Txpete

Gilson / wards mini bike

I'm interested. What's the shipping price to 75965. Could you email or text me acouple pics? I sent you a text and email. Thanks
  6. Txpete

Montgomery wards clutch guard

I'm in search of a Montgomery ward clutch gaurs. Or a gilson Thanks for any help. I know it's a rare find:smile: [url='http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/4737/image3337.jpg'
  7. Txpete

Need y'all's opinion

What's the best (non fouling) spark plug to use in my 6.5 hp clone (predator from harbor freight) engine. No engine mods have been made but hen I start it it has to warm up with choke on but if I leave choke on too long.. It fouls plug with oil n gas and I have to pull it and clean it. Thanx...
  8. image38841

image38841

Montgomery Wards restoration with mods
  9. image3337

image3337

Montgomery Wards restoration with mods
  10. Txpete

Montgomery Wards/Gilson headlight taillight

Wow you are deffinately the go to guy on MG Gilson s. It's a fun hobby I'm finding. What kind of money does a running tec engine run? Do you have a headlight ? I think a clutch cover is a impossibility but I'm going to fab one from template unorthodox sent me. Bless him for that for sure.
  11. Txpete

Montgomery Wards / Gilsonite mini. Years starting production

Thanks everyone. It's a riddle I suppose. I'm enjoying my first minibike rescue. It's all apart and stripped. Smoothing and filling now. Can't wait to paint her up a red that matchs my 1958 chevy cameo truck. Since I can't make it original.. Figure I'd tribute the truck. Btw I see people /...
  12. Txpete

Sorry for slow response. I've been contimplating how much more money go sped lol. Predator engine in this bike no light coil. So now thinking May be go without a light till I find orig engine Ty.
  13. Txpete

Thank you.
  14. Txpete

Looking for headlight and taillight for Gilson montgomery wards mini. Thanks. pete
  15. Txpete

Montgomery Wards / Gilsonite mini. Years starting production

Yes. Just posted the serial number. No wayfirst two digits represent the production year.... Right?