Recent content by TxRat

1. T

Doodlebug or motovox wheels.

Looking for a pair of doodlebug or motovox wheels. Tires not needed. Pm me with what you have Thanks
  2. T

Valve train trouble/ question on a predator 212 non Hemi

I'm pretty new to this stuff, do you have a recommendation as to where and possibly part numbers? if its against the rules can you PM me the info? Thanks
  3. T

that's what I was hoping someone would reply with. yes my valves are 27mm and 25mm. thanks for the help.
  4. T

The head on the left came from the engine I took apart. The one on the right came from the OldMiniBikes stage 4 kit. The guides are bigger in the head on the right.
  5. T

Sorry I guess I didn't make myself clear. The valve stems are loose in the guides. The guides in the OldMiniBikes head are are bigger than the head from the engine I took apart.
  6. T

Hey guys new here. I'm in the process of putting an engine together using the OldMiniBikes stage 4 kit. Everything is going fine until I went to put the head together provided in the kit. The valves from my existing head are loose in the OldMiniBikes provided head. I plan to call OldMiniBikes tomorrow and see what my...