Recent content by Uncle mike

1. U

4 Mini Bikes / Engines / Parts Package Deal

All Have been sold. Thanks for looking.
  2. U

4 Mini Bikes / Engines / Parts Package Deal

Cat 250 70's restored with 1959 2 1/2 hp Briggs. less than 20 minutes on rebuild, bored 10 over. RUNS CCS Charger II 70's Survivor Original Condition except chain Guard RUNS Golden Pinto 70's with 2.5 hp Briggs. RUNS Huffy Hustler # 7 70's Original Condition. RUNS 3 HP Briggs engine -...
  3. U

Need help

Minico trailjet. Not sure about the engine, someone will chime in. They don’t give values on this site.. nice bike!
  4. U

Huffy Hustler find

Here are a few of the seat with phone sideways, how they look on your end ? Is this seat repairable? Thank you,
  5. U

Huffy Hustler find

Just picked up this 1970 huffy.
  6. U

All original SURVIVORS

Just picked up this 1970 huffy
  7. U

Thunderbird Original ?

Here ya go.. cell pics
  8. U

Thunderbird Original ?

Thank you Markus
  9. U

Thunderbird Original ?

Just picked this up today, I guess it’s a bird not sure of year, I’m guessing 1979 based on serial # on tec?It looks to be original paint. I can’t find a brochure or much on them. If someone has a brochure or any info that would be great. I still can’t take pics Lol. Sry
  10. U

Its different

Speedway slidin sideways! No brakes. Sweet.
  11. U

MB 2500 New Pics

Hey pnp, I could not find much about atlas mini bikes either,other than the brochures and pics on line. This is a great site and full of helpful people like Tom posting that brochure. Here is a pic of a atlas ser# tag at the right rear of the engine plate. Also a pic of the ugly rear axle...
  12. U

MB 2500 New Pics

Atlas mb2500 with some axle plate mods. The tag numbers are similar to mine.
  13. U

Picked up another Briggs

1969 is correct. 7 or 8 hp. Have fun
  14. U

Help with roper mini bike.

Is this the correct brochure? Nice to see some more Tennessee folks on the forum. Welcome and enjoy