Recent content by undertheradar

1. U

First mini build: 60's cat 250x

Lol, no no...I crashed the 6.5 horse Predator. :D
  2. U

After realizing the Predator was just too big and powerful for this little bike (took me crashing it during a test ride and ruining the new seat I had made) I decided to go with something smaller. A fantastic member here (Slow Greg) traded me for a restored 2 1/2 horse B&S. A friend of mine...
  3. U

Swapmeet Treasures Again.....

Awesome. I had the pleasure of meeting Slow Greg at the swap today and he hooked me up with this awesome B&S for my sons Cat birthday present. Super nice guy.
  4. U

WTB: stock Doodlebug gas tank.

Bing bang boom, it's done. Thanks man.
  5. U

WTB: stock Doodlebug gas tank.

Like the title says...I need a stock tank for this 97cc motor. Let me know what you got. Thanks! Chris
  6. U

Hey man, I'm actually interested in the Briggs you have. The Doodldbug motor I just got doesn't...

Hey man, I'm actually interested in the Briggs you have. The Doodldbug motor I just got doesn't have a fuel tank and I don't want to have to rig something. Can you shoot me a pic of the motor? Id be available to drive out and swap with you this week as Im not sure I could make it out to the...
  7. U

FS: New Predator 212 motor and clutch

Thanks for the offer, but I already purchased a replacement engine for it. If for some reason I can't sell this one outright, I may take you up on it though. Thanks, Chris
  8. U

Yeah...and while that did keep the power at a manageable level, the motor is still just too big for the Cat 250x....putting something smaller and lighter in it while he learns to ride. ;)
  9. U

Bought this for my sons project, but quickly realized its just too much power for him. It's been ran all of 5 minutes. Seems to run great though. Comes with a brand new max torque #35 clutch. Some minor scratches on the edge of the air filter housing. Prefer a local sale, but will ship...
  10. U

WTB: 5/8" #35 chain clutch.

Figured I'd see if anyone has something laying around before I order a new one. Let me know, Thanks! Chris
  11. U

Baja 97cc engine

PM sent.
  12. U

WTB: Predator no CA gas tank.

Hey gang...I'm looking for a tank that will work with my cat frame. The CA spec Predator tank has the cap directly under the frame rails. I need one where the cap sits off to the right. Let me know what you got. Thanks! Chris
  13. U

Little update: She's a roller. Got the seat and a bunch or parts. Put a hole in the front tube putting it together, so I need a new one...and I need to get some spacers for the axles to line everything up, but she's pretty much ready for the motor. Seat turned out awesome too.
  14. U

Pic of the seat on its way: