valvefloater62

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• We still have the same group we have had. But we have been all busy getting other projects done. But all of us still have a interest in running again we still keep tryin our local tracks aswell
    Charlie,
    I thought all you guys died. Never heard anything from you. Just how interested are you boys in racing? I talked to Paul today he told me you are interested in coming down for a race. We have a small track near by. It's alot closer than Perris.

How many guys do you have?

Take care,
    Rob
    Charlie,
    I wanted you to be the first guy I contacted in a PM (besides Vette for the Sticky).

August 21 is the day, you better be ready!!!!!!!! It's time to rumble...

We'll be racing at the new track at Hanford!!

Talk to you soon,
    Rob
    Hi VF,
    Rob Marion here, I've been talking to Shane at AGK. From what he said I think you got all of your parts from him to build your new dirt tracker. Is that right? What has it cost you to put your motor together excluding the cost of the motor?

Are you running this new one on alcohol?

I'm going to need to build another motor. I left Hanford finishing all of the races but came home and discovered a serious internal knock. This motor was one of the lower end Briggs motors. I think it's time to upgrade.

I don't want something that's built so much it doesn't last much beyond a month.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Rob
    Hey Valvefloater all the bench racers say we do not need brakes on our minibikes to race them ,so maybe you can shed the weight of you'r caliper and rotor add go even faster.:freakout:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…