Recent content by vegetable

1. vegetable

Crankshaft drill and tap

I saw that they only came in 5/8" and 3/4", this shaft is 1" could I rig up the shaft on my press and then just eyeball it that way?
  2. vegetable

Crankshaft drill and tap

hey all, just a quick question, am I able to drill out a hole and tap it to accept a bolt in my crankshaft? the shaft doesnt have a hole for one and I want to use a cvt drive with this engine. attached is the shaft, i do have a drill press if that makes things easier to start the drill
  3. vegetable

Help! Predator 212 won't start no matter what I do

it never ran so i ended up selling it, was taking up space and was focused on other projects
  4. vegetable

snowblower 2 stroke modifications

yeah ill definately keep posting progress when im able to, currently unable to since i started this like 2 weeks before i left for college again haha.
  5. vegetable

yeah it seems like they are just typical scooter wheels 10x3.00-4 tires i seen that 4.10/3.50-4 tires are bigger and i did find some higher performance street tires. if switching to 5 inch rims is an option with good street tread, then i will definately hop onto that currently its a 35 tooth...
  6. vegetable

yeah i know, im riding it basically out in the boonies, theres barely any police around there, they mainly focus on the city. and for that, i meant like not ripping it all the way out to where rhe engine breaks, just something around to keep me going with plenty of power
  7. vegetable

ok, thank you for the advice. What general size range is good for these types? should i tend to lean towards the lower end?
  8. vegetable

im planning on going around 45-50 mph. I want it to have that range so i can cruise around at lower rpms as to not be revving it out all the time. Im building it for college travel and to cruise with my buddies, i do want to get fatter tires but im not sure if they will fit my forks or my rear...
  9. vegetable

im newer to 2 strokes but i have done a little bit of research. Ill see if i can find a 80cc exhaust. But would a 125 exhaust work as well? reason i chose this engine is i wanted more power than the smaller 50s or 35s ppl put on scooters like these, but also not go too crazy on. I also seen that...
  10. vegetable

yeah, its interesting for sure. im trying to basically make a goped out of it, but i wanted a bigger engine on it so it could go a little faster than the rest
  11. vegetable

sorry if i didnt give enough information in my first post its a toro R Tek which is a piston ported lawnboy Duraforce i pulled it from a toro ccr 3650 and and im planning to put it on the back of an e scooter i gutted and stretched 6 inches i just wanted to know if an MX pipe like that one from...
  12. vegetable

Hey all, I recently picked up a 2 stroke motor from a snowblower to use on one of my projects. Rated at 6.5 hp with 141cc, what size carburetor should i run and what kind of pipe? I was thinking a 24mm carburetor and i recently picked up a world circuit pipe from a kx250 that im going to cut and...
  13. vegetable

How to fix an untrue wheel

that i will do... just dont know where i can find a wheel that is properly true right out the box...
  14. vegetable

i think i screwed the wheel up more so i stopped and now i dont know what to do, i dont want to waste money on another wheel only for it to be the same as the one that i currently have
  15. vegetable

i hope i dont make the rim unusuable trying to hit it like this, a rubber mallet will work for this too? and also should i take the rotor and sprocket off to make it easier to hit the flange, but it would be harder to tell whether it is straight the hub face itself is fine, its just the flange...