Recent content by velox

1. V

Velox Predator Drag Build

A little progress made today!
  2. V

Have finally made some progress to get back on Track! Neck tube aligned and ready for fabbing of the down tubes and backbone.
  3. bike01

bike01

4. V

Pm'd you fire! Thanks!
  5. V

Wow that would be awesome!!! If you don't mind taking the time that would be great!!!!
  6. V

My fork tubes center to center is 5", and they are 1"OD. I had a gy6 wheel, way to wide. Then got a 12" wheel, but didn't know that it was for a bicycle. Grrr. So trying to find a wheel with no brake at least 12" minimum.
  7. V

Having hell finding a wheel, have bought two different ones, neither will work. Anybody got any ideas?
  8. V

Just got the rest of my metal in today. Yay! Time to start finishing this thing up!
  9. V

Hey buck hey fire! Yeah it's been crazy and it has been a saving grace having this thing to work on! Been trying to get my skills better. Been doing a lot of mock up with the engine. Because of the length of the bike and the size of the clutches it's been different to say the least.
  10. V

The majority of the build is on the build off thread. Velox's "Mad Wife" build
  11. V

That's why I came back. I was going to just finish the bike, but I remembered how good everybody was here. Sharing information and advice, couldn't think of a group I would rather share it with. Thanks!
  12. V

Hey guys! Long time it seems! Well 2013 has been a rough year. My long time neighbor I grew up around died, my cousin died of an aneurism, my aunt died of cancer, and my mother died of cancer as well. She fought it for five years, what a strong woman. But I am back on and wanting to finish up...
  13. V

OPEN CLASS: Velox's "Mad Wife" Entry

Well guys bad news. I'm going to have to drop out of the build off. I'm working like crazy. But I will start a separate post for the rest of the build. There is just no way I will have time to finish. But I will definitely be on daily to see how everybody is coming along.
  14. V

Okay, coming off of this Turnaround. Yay! lots of free time! Time to get to crackin! Pics coming!
  15. V

Working tonight on welding out what I have tacked so I can start to tackle the fork tubes and backbone. Yay!