Recent content by Venom38

1. Venom38

State maps to Ethanol-free

Joliet airport is where I get mine, 91 octane.
  2. Venom38

2 speed question

Fox also had a sprocket with 12 tooth on some models. On the street scamp it’s also 15 tooth going to the wheel. I don’t know any other bikes what they had.
  3. Venom38

2 speed question

My sons Fox street scamp has 30 tooth on first and second has 15 tooth.
  4. Venom38

It’s a streaker

Wheel bearings were shot and replaced, all good now. The Briggs stock muffler was loud and this predator is quiet and it moves. Kids have a blast on it.
  5. Venom38

Tecumseh breather installation?

What a classic with Mr. Hand!
  6. Venom38

Be careful. There seems to be a couple scammers working the wanted ads.

The scammer is so lazy, they can’t even copy a picture of the part you need.
  7. Venom38

Be careful. There seems to be a couple scammers working the wanted ads.

Had a new member tell me some guy has the parts I needed from the wanted section. He gave me the guys email and the seller wouldn’t show any pictures. All happen last night and today. The new member has some explaining to do but hasn’t replied back yet, so watch yourself.
  8. Venom38

Collection FOUND.

Nice collection Duke.
  9. Venom38

old school walk behind tractor

My 1969 cadet60 has the gear box also, kinda cool that the reverse works off the camshaft.
  10. Venom38

Beer thread

Land of sky blue waters.
  11. Venom38

Fox Campus

Still looking.
  12. Venom38

weird spark plug problem

Can you tell the us what brand and number of the racing plug? Really nothing to gain, lesson learned.
  13. Venom38

Fairbanks Morse

Been searching for these shoes with no luck. Luckily @copyman knew a person that had a nos whole clutch assembly. Took a ride to max torque today to visit @Jim Donovan. The previous visit with him he really didn’t like how the old clutch the 2nd gear wasn’t supported very well. Jim took the time...
  14. Venom38

tecumseh flywheel 31332 needed.

Maybe this will work. https://www.ebay.com/itm/134051054538?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=udH2avWcSCq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=yi3ZTfi7T7e&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY