Recent content by VenomRS4

1. V

Not a minibike...but an interesting go kart

I know...not a minibike. But damn, this is cool. I just have no idea what it is and would like to find out. Looks Honda Odyssey-ish but that body is different. Looks old school. Any ideas? Regards
  2. V

Tecumseh 2.7 diaphragm carburetor wated

Hello all. I am looking for a nice or serviceable carburetor for a tecumseh 2.7hp engine. It is the diaphragm type. Mine is gone beyond repair. Does anyone have one that will work? It's the 2.7 off an ariens snowblower. Thanks
  3. V

What is this 1969 "Simko" snowmobile minibike thing?

It's not really a minibike...but it has a 5hp Briggs on it so maybe it's close enought to be ok? Haha. That and I figure this place is my best shot at ID'ing it. So, they say it's called a Simko. I've never seen anything like it before. But it's way cool. Someone said it could be a...
  4. V

Really cool British minibikes from World War II

Damn, I should have done a search I guess. This was new to me haha.
  5. V

Really cool British minibikes from World War II

I stumbled across this on youtube and thought it was really cool. They are known as the Welbike made by Excelsior Motor Company. They dropped these things out of airplanes with some of the airborne divisions! So damn cool if you ask me... News Film from 1943...
  6. V

What is the difference between a Briggs 3hp and a "sport 3"?

What makes them a sport model? Mine also has a Turbo Torque crank extension and clutch on it. I cannot find any information on it.
  7. V

Needed: Straight Forks

The steering stem is 3.87 inches tall. If you have anything, that would be awesome. Thanks
  8. V

no one? :shrug:
  9. V

My forks are bent on my Bird Wren. If I try to fix them, I know I'll just screw them up more. So, I need some new forks. I don't care if they are original or not. And if someone had some sprung forks, that would be cool too. Either way, let me know what you have and price shipped to 01543...
  10. V

Can I do anything with a Sport 3?

Well, to be honest, I dont know whats available for this motor. Seems like everything thats out there for Briggs motors are for "Raptors". If there is stuff available for this I may build it up but it seems like there isnt anything...not even cams. Plan: Its going in a small bird frame (see...
  11. V

Can I do anything with a Sport 3?

Found this Briggs Sport 3 on craigslist and the price seemed fair to me so I went and checked it out. Fired right up and ran quiet so I bought it. I had no intension of modifying it but if I can get a few more hamsters out of it i'd be pretty siked. Anything I can do to hot it up?
  12. V

Another what is it and is it worth it

maybe im a bit of a newb but what is a super charger?
  13. V

Another what is it and is it worth it

ohh yeah, forgot to update this. And forgot to take pics when I went to look at it. Fail and fail. That said, it was very interesting...and does not look like a custom job. Because if it is, whoever built it is one seriously good welder and must be into engineering because everything looks...
  14. V

Straightening non-sprung forks?

So I picked up a new bike and the forks are a bit tweaked. One handle bar is pointed in more and there is a slight bend in the down tubes. Is there a good way of correcting this? Or is correcting it called new forks? Input = appreciated! Thanks
  15. V

Bought a new heap, but what is it?

I just bought this. I have some plans for it but im curious as to that it is. Homebuilt?