Recent content by Vince Meal

1. Vince Meal

Any one know where to get one of these?

Thanks man! Comet pilot washer $4.25 Actually that doesn't have a key way in it it's just a flat washer and I'm not really seeing anything else anywhere else
  2. Vince Meal

What would you call the piece exactly? I looked up 30 series washer and a couple other name for it but I couldn't seem to find anything. I dont even need the bolt or lock washer I have plenty of them just lost the piece today goin down the road.
  3. Vince Meal

Can someone point me to one of these that's not $17? Seems a little high to me, if not I'll buy the one on amazon for that price.
  4. Vince Meal

196cc or 212 build

Hey man thanks that looks like a good deal it would cost me about 400 buying the parts to build my 196cc hisun block out I'd rather get the tillotson for that price and save the block for later
  5. Vince Meal

Mbx10 Build

I got the chain on after getting the stuck pin out of it and there's one coming in the mail also now. the chain keeps popping off though.. I'm gonna cut the mounting slots out a little more and slide the engine up to make up for the slack that should do it. Other than the chain coming off she...
  6. Vince Meal

Mbx10 Build

The sprocket was a left over from the torque converter on my coleman, this one on the mbx10 only came with a 420 sprocket so it probably was only mated to the other shaft, but it's on now no worries. I went to break the chain (that would have finished the bike) but I used the wrong size and...
  7. Vince Meal

Mbx10 Build

It was not ready! The #35 sproket wouldn't fit the shaft and key so the key slot had to be filed out and the inner diameter of the sproket was too small so I rigged up a dowel and sandpaper to a drill and made it fit. I ended up drilling and slotting out the mounting holes for the torque...
  8. Vince Meal

Mbx10 Build

So after some angle grinding, half a can of MAP gas, and some spray paint, I think I've got it ready. Now I just need to get some bolts for the torque converter and put the chain on.
  9. Vince Meal

Mbx10 Build

Thanks man! I just heard somewhere that the #35 chain pops off alot and is weak, but they probably didnt have it adjusted right in the first place.
  10. Vince Meal

Mbx10 Build

I picked up this bike for a friend who wanted me to build them a bike, It's a motovox mbx10. I slapped a stage 1 predator on it and have it set up on risers for the torque converter but the chain roller in the pic above is in the way, Should I just chop that off and run the chain straight to...
  11. Vince Meal

How to extend belt life

I seem to go through a lot of 30 series belts. I do ride pretty rough and pop lots of wheelies, etc. I'm running a chinese t.c and chinese belts the 3 for $20 off of amazon. It seems like I wear one out in about a month and when they stretch out too much the front end doesn't want to pop up...
  12. Vince Meal

196cc or 212 build

I still haven't bought any of my parts yet but wanted to do a little update. I just bought a dirt bike cause I got a good deal on it so I'll finish out riding season on that and start my mini bike engine build this winter. I've been working on my ct200 frame and fixing my brothers mini bike...
  13. Vince Meal

196cc or 212 build

I changed my mind on using a predator, hemi or non (prefer hemi so far). I'm using the stock 196cc Hisun block that came with my Bt200x, but everything besides the block Is getting switched out besides the valve components. I think I read somewhere the stock valves in the 196cc are 25 valves...
  14. Vince Meal

196cc or 212 build

I didn't know that, I was wondering why it was auto correcting on me. I thought them and this forum were associated for some reason but that doesn't matter. I've noticed lots of parts were sold out on different sites, Probably because of quarantine I guess.