Recent content by Wes bros garage

1. W

212 predator hemi/big valve non hemi head

I aint idong the lalah capat and it ruma good
  2. W

Gearing setups?

I have a baja warrior with 18-in tires and a 50 tooth rear sprocket what size clutch should i run with this it also is running a 212 predator modified with a 275 cam 26 lb valve springs chromoly push rods at stock length any advice
  3. W

It is a non hemi head with 27/25mm valves and they are 26lb springs that I ordered for my hemi head
  4. W

I want this build to do 9k rpm is it possible
  5. W

So What I need to do is bigger main jet,lift the needle. Add torque converter,my hearing now is 14tooth 65 tooth sprocket and 12" tireso.d.and what put a vent filter on the gas tank right and lighter valve springs when I bought the cam it came off eBay and came with the 26lb springs
  6. W

Should I use a torque converter
  7. W

Of it helps any I'm also running a 14tooth centrifugal clutch made by max torque
  8. W

I'm not home but yes it did come with extra jets I will let you know what they are when I get home
  9. W

Like it will catch up then die out play with the throttle it'll catch up then die out it'll just keep doing so
  10. W

To try and get past the 5900 rpm but it just boggs and spits but right until it starts doing so it feels like it wants to go I mean go
  11. W

T RRhe stock jet that came in it
  12. W

I have a 212 predator hemi block withe +.020" billet connecting rod,stock 70mm flat top piston and wrist pin,.275 high duration cam,.045"head gasket 26lb valve springs,1:2 ratio champion rockers,the stock 27mm/25mm valves stock retainers and lash caps,and the head is a big valve non hemi head...