Recent content by WhiteDimon

1. W

Homelite engine identification

I agree,I'm leaning tords it being a KL92 as well. The part that still leaves question is the crank they seem to be different. All the KL92 cranks I can find are a 2 step with I believe 2 key ways ( not sure on the keys though) and seem to be longer. Mine does not have a 2 step crank and only 1...
  2. W

Homelite engine identification

Is this a KL or KR 82 maybe a 92? Something else? Very hard to find information on homelite engines especially kart engines. This was sold to me as simply a vintage homelite kart engine. Any help and information would be fantastic. Thanks for your time.
  3. W

shaking under throttle at higher speeds

Check your steering stem bearings also.
  4. W

Winter projects

Now that we're over the holiday hump winter project season is among us. What yall working on, mild or wild let's see it. Let's get get some inspiration and ideas flowing. Here's 2 DB'S I've been working on and there on the home stretch. Converter set ups and mikuni's are on the way. Hopefully...
  5. W

Tillotson 212 Hemi engine

Not sure if there interchangeable but I got a jet kit off Ebay for the tillotson PK-1 5 peice kit for like 20 bucks.
  6. W

Lil SOB trike suspension conversion

This is my buddies trike that he and I put under the knife last weekend and its turning out pretty good. Switching to suspension because he grenaded the rear diff last time we went riding so we figured better would make it the way he wants it (save some future tail bones too.) Also switching to...
  7. W

Vintage frame identification

Fantastic! Thank yall for the help! Can finally do some proper research now.
  8. W

Vintage frame identification

Looking for some help identifying my old frame. Doesn't seem to have any markings on it. She's definitely had a rough life, and I'd like to bring it back from the land of the dead. The gas tank and seat obviously far from orginal but looking to figure out what it is to get it back to orginal...