Recent content by will72rupp1

1. will72rupp1

trike I.D. needed ! any info or any parts would be great thanks

i am thinking its a manco? picked this up for $25.00 . looking for pictures adds, post them? parts, seat, front fender, just let me know? thanks..
  2. will72rupp1

Manco wheel halves.

i am going to need 1 half for 5inch, ill get back to you on it. thanks
  3. will72rupp1

Help w/ Roadster2 S55 Engine Cover

most likely you have a big steel flywheel, not the smaller aluminum flywheel, so you will have to run the square top cover, but you can get cover with the older pull starter on it, check eBay.. find one without the cut out for electric start.. it will bolt right on, also get a screen for the...
  4. will72rupp1

Tecumseh Parts

pm sent on Head and HS40 block/piston still available. If someone wanted to make a deal on both, I'd throw in an hs40 side cover
  5. will72rupp1

Repo HS throttle assemblies

any left?
  6. will72rupp1

Parts

pm sent on seat & foam
  7. will72rupp1

3 tec h50 engines for sale

pm you for pictures of these motors! thanks
  8. will72rupp1

Bunch of left over parts

Bonanza Chain guard Brackets $20 available! pictures? & any Tecumseh parts left? any pictures of them?? just pm them to me.. thanks
  9. will72rupp1

Power-Dyne brake

i have the bracket for it, someone removed the 4 rivets that holds it on, so the fender is gone..
  10. will72rupp1

Power-Dyne brake

i still have this brake & the rear fender & mount $40.00 each shipped. both were taken off the same bike with 10 inch wheels, soft tail! the fender is real solid, has some rust, but needs to be sanded & painted.
  11. will72rupp1

Slanted intake for a H35 Tecumseh

hi i got one for trade only for a slant intake for a hs50 d port!
  12. will72rupp1

Tecumseh hs fuel tanks

i do have a couple of HS bracket set to offer for the plastic tanks front & side mount..
  13. will72rupp1

Tecumseh hs fuel tanks

still a few left, i have all the big tanks, & all the center fill plastic small tanks & the one small white side fill with white bracket..
  14. will72rupp1

WTB Powedyne rear fender

pm sent..
  15. will72rupp1

tecumseh fun, & more to come, BUT NOT FOR SALE

Thanks!! yes they are going on bikes! They are going to look so good lined up done, i got a few tanks & fenders getting done also. its a bit slow going with work & all. But i do have one of those its a bit dirty,