Recent content by Wnewq1

1. W

Here is my Preditor pit bike build.

Thanks for the input. Yes the seat looks too far back but I am 6'1" so I placed it where it would fit me.
  2. W

Anybody have an idea what this frame was originally??
  3. W

Preditor 212 problems.

Thank you. I was wondering if that would help. Also planning some high altitude operation so I will get a jet kit.
  4. W

Started with a found mystery frame. Modified original motor.mount and added top mount to motor. Replaced rear sprocket with #40 chain size sprocket and added jackshaft. Had a sportster seat cut down and mounted it. Fabricated a handlebar riser/extender. Replaced stock air filter with after...
  5. W

Preditor 212 problems.

Yes, I removed stock air filter and replaced with kit bought on ebay. It did seem to run better before I relaced the stock filter stock air filter.
  6. W

Preditor 212 problems.

Mounted a 212 on my pit bike project, but appears to be running lean with popping, stalling under load, dies then starts up with choke. Gov removed and low oil removed. Thanks for input. Wayne
  7. W

Predator governor removal question.

Thanks. I removed everything from the insides and the oil sensing stuff as well. Runs great w/o the gov!!
  8. W

Crickets...........
  9. W

Watched several You Tube videos on how to remove the governor. Is it really necessary to remove the side case and remove the internal parts?? Thanks
  10. W

212cc pit bike

Almost finished with my project. Will post photos here when finished.
  11. W

3 hp Predator not available in Kali?

Don't get me started on gun laws here in kali!!
  12. W

3 hp Predator not available in Kali?

Just tried to buy a 3hp motor at Harbor and they told me it is not available in Kali. Anyone else experience that?
  13. W

Please help what did I just find in a trash pile?

I plan on upgrading the chain.
  14. W

Please help what did I just find in a trash pile?

10" wheels. Still researching some engine ideas. Going to be a fun restore project. Chain is small. Looks almost like bicycle size> Thanks