Recent content by WrenchDad

1. WrenchDad

Kgro Powerpro lawn tractor

Thank you I'll try them.
  2. WrenchDad

Kgro Powerpro lawn tractor

Hey Guys, I picked up a Kgro Powerpro 16hp 6 speed 42" deck (1997 made by MTD for Kmart) Does any one have one of these? My problem is: it cuts terribly uneven the Left side of the deck sits close to the ground(if Not Rubbing) at any height adjustment below six. I'm sure this can be adjusted...
  3. WrenchDad

I don't know if the twist grip is original. does it matter? I have a newer one I can send also...

I don't know if the twist grip is original. does it matter? I have a newer one I can send also. Let me know. Thanks
  4. WrenchDad

Sachs Saxonette Throttle cable SSSCat

I have every thing that was attached to the cable , It broke at the twist grip end ( where it attached in side the grip.)
  5. WrenchDad

I have every thing you mentioned.
  6. WrenchDad

Wanted Throttle cable for a Sachs Saxonette 50

I need a throttle cable for a Sachs Soxonette 50, It is on a Arctic Cat SSSCat. I believe it is the original throttle assembly also. or info on where to get one. If any one has a used one or (new) or know where to get one please let me know.
  7. WrenchDad

Can anyone tell me where I can find a throttle cable for this ( part number) or get a comparable replacement. It is on a Artic Cat SSSCat
  8. WrenchDad

Throttle replacement on an Artic Cat SSScat

Can any one tell me how to replace the throttle cable on the Saxonnette 50 or have an exploded diagram of the carb? That has the barrel slide type throttle and I don't want to tear that apart without knowing how to do it. Also does it require a specific cable and where would I get one? any help...
  9. WrenchDad

Head light for Artic Cat SSSCat

Thanks for the info, I have no idea whats supposed to be on there. The light was gone when I bought the bike.
  10. WrenchDad

Head light for Artic Cat SSSCat

Looking for an Original Head light (complete) or compatible replacement/aftermarket. Also need a kill switch.
  11. WrenchDad

saxonette 50 question

Thank you I didnt see the attachment the first time I looked. I do appreciate all the help.
  12. WrenchDad

saxonette 50 question

How much does it take? Do you put it in through the bolt hole on top.?
  13. WrenchDad

saxonette 50 question

I asked in the two cycle section but I ask here also: Any one know what kind of oil and how much goes in the case. Also where does it go in. Thanks in advance.
  14. WrenchDad

Sachs Saxonette oil

Hi guys, can any of you Sachs guys tell me what kind of oil and how much goes in the case? This is the Saxonette 50 two speed on an Artic Cat SSS. Also does it go in through the bolt on the top of the case? Any help is appreciated.