Recent content by x10

1. X

Finally Got The Neighbor's Kart

Beautiful kart. Nice work. Your YouTube restoration video will be most helpful.
  2. X

This seems to be the consesus on another vintage kart site. "The kart is a mid 60's Bug Sprint that someone has welded side rails onto. This kart is very sought after in the vintage karting world, and I hope it gets properly restored at some point."
  3. X

Possible Purchase

4. X

Possible Purchase

The pics were horrible because I could not go on the neighbor's property for a closer look. I had to steal these pics from their Facebook account giving away free gravel - go kart not for free add. The discussion was with the neighbor's daughter who was suppose to check with mom and get back to...
  5. X

About a year ago I posted some crappy pics of a neighbor's go kart sitting in their backyard. After a year of waiting I finally have the kart. Long interesting story that I will save for another time. Some have said Bug Kart - Sprint and others have said Thunder Kart with add on posi-trac rear...
  6. X

Possible Purchase

Thank you. Good advice. The problem is the kart is not listed for sale anywhere. Just sitting abandoned behind their shed for last 20 years. It was pulled out and propped up against their fence in the past couple of months. We inquired if they wanted to sell. Daughter said sure, but it's her...
  7. X

Possible Purchase

Trying to get it as quick as possible, BUT... the neighbor does not like me and we don't talk. Issues from 20 years ago. The daughter was over Friday evening so I struck some conversation and asked about the kart for sale. She said sure how about $100. I said sure and told her that I would be...
  8. X

Possible Purchase

Just recently got my old minibike from the parents house and starting to restore it. Got the fever! Trying to buy this from my neighbor. No idea what it is and how old. They offered it for $100. Any ideas or thoughts?
  9. X

Lil Indian - Looking For Info

Thanks to all for the quick replies and detailed information shared. Just remembered that this bike was purchased from a local Police auction around the early 80s so it may not be all factory original. Will update as I get more info and numbers.
  10. X

Lil Indian - Looking For Info

Hello all. New here. First post. Just grabbed my old minibike from my parents shed. I have not seen this in over 30 years. Any information on model or year? Planning on restore project. Fenders are cracked. Back is mild, but front is very bad as it had something stacked against it. Looks like...