Recent content by xjmaxim

1. X

Hi Richard, Its been a while since I have been here...computer crash, divorce and a lost pass...

Hi Richard, Its been a while since I have been here...computer crash, divorce and a lost pass word kept me away. Anyway I thought I would stop and say hi and I hope to become more active here now that life has mellowed out a little. Martin
  2. X

Bonham dune gote

I just had to post pics of the other works in progress. I know they only have two wheels so I included a pic of the dune gote. Is that cheating?
  3. ducks_021

ducks_021

4. X

Bonham dune gote

Hi Richard I dropped you a line with my contact info, I hope to free up some time to get back to work on the really important things in life like Bonham products.
  5. X

Bonham dune gote

Hi All, I havn't been here in a while, it has been a busy month with family vacations and school starting for the kids and home remodeling ect. Sorry to say the dune gote and tote gotes havent seen much attention lately. I will try to visit more often. Richard I go to S.L.C. every other week to...
  6. X

Bonham dune gote

Vinny I will post some more detailed pics if you like I will try to do it in the next few days.
  7. ducks_017

ducks_017

Bonham Dune Gote
  8. X

Bonham dune gote

Thanks Richard Thanks Richard, I found the pics of two dune goats, one had the spring front end and the other was like mine, your just over the mountain from me maybe some day we could touch base and I will bring this machine with me. Do you know where I might find more info about this machine...
  9. X

Bonham dune gote

Hi everybody, I have been asking around for information about the Bonham Dune Gote. The only information I found is Tote gote - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia does anybody have any information about this machine? Here are some pictures of it. It has been painted but it did say dune gote on the...