Recent content by Yukoncornelius

1. Y

Predator throttle hook up

This is what I have now and then cable sheath moves and not the throttle.
  2. Y

I guess my engine throttle is a little bit different than a predator. This is what I have now but the cable sheath movmoves and not the throttle .
  3. Y

212 cc, Actually a Princess auto 208cc 7 hp but virtually the same thing.
  4. Y

Any help, preferably with pictures of it?
  5. Y

Yes to both.
  6. Y

New to mini bikes. How do you hook up the throttle on a predator engine. Pics would help. Thanks,Ryan
  7. Y

Vintage doodlebug gas tank cap

Does anybody know where to find a gas cap for a vintage doodlebug gas tank? Thanks, Ryan
  8. Y

Predator engine keyway.

What size washer should I use? One that fits inside or one on the outside of the clutch?
  9. Y

Predator engine keyway.

Do you need to remove the PTO key when mounting the clutch?
  10. Y

Vintage doodlebug restoration

Here is my son's vintage doodlebug restoration. We cut the angled motor plate to make room for a 7 hp Honda clone. Just waiting on parts.
  11. Y

Vintage doodlebug restoration

Here is my son's vintage doodlebug restoration. We cut the angled motor plate to make room for a 7 hp Honda clone. Just waiting on parts.
  12. Y

Cleaning rust from inside the gas tank.

This is much cheaper than evaporust and does just as good a job. It looks superb inside the tank and it was quite crusty before. I got a gallon at a pool supply store for $5 and that is Canadian dollars.
  13. Y

Predator fuel line

I don't have my engine in my hands yet, so does anyone know the size of the fuel line used on the predator engines? Thanks.
  14. Y

Running a light with a predator engine

Is it possible to run a headlight with a predator engine?
  15. Y

Cleaning rust from inside the gas tank.

Spray liberally with wd-40, or fill with gas I guess if you will be using soon.