Recent content by zeeman

1. zeeman

Stellar mini bikes and parts wanted !!

Hey Phil, Are you still looking for a Stellar minibike? I have one. I believe I have posted some pics on here, but it's been a long time. Let me know if you are interested.
  2. zeeman

Honda minitrail Windber

Hey Rob, I'm not going to Windber, but I have a Z50 that's pretty complete and was running a few years ago. I also have parts for it. I'm in Georgia, but I don't know if that helps you any. Wes
  3. zeeman

Weekend at the Races

Very nice pictures as usual Tom.
  4. zeeman

Kawasaki Coyote Prototype

I have the 4 stroke version in blue. I do like that greenish color frame. Thanks for posting.
  5. zeeman

We loved our Stellar mini bikes

I would like to see some pictures. I only have one Stellar, but I like it alot. Mine is really small.
  6. zeeman

Sears mini bike

Thanks.
  7. zeeman

Sears mini bike

Hey Nad, Nice Sears you have there. I'm working on a slightly different Sears Roper, but progress is slow. Where did you find the Craftsman to Tecumseh cross over info.? I have found one or two sites with the information, but I need to be sure before I start ordering engine parts. Thanks.
  8. zeeman

Now THIS is a cool scrapyard find....

That's just what I was going to say. A swing set on train trucks.
  9. zeeman

2x2 Build

Dang, a Homemade Rokon! Nice work.
  10. zeeman

Early 3HP Restoration/Hot-Rod

Hey, this is a fun thread. I love the red color. Nice work might.
  11. zeeman

Happy Birthday Mrbungle

Wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have my number. Call me sometime. Happy Birthday!
  12. zeeman

Sears Roper Black engine color?

Thanks Michael. I like the Rustoleum stuff.
  13. zeeman

Sears Roper Black engine color?

I need advice on what black paint would have come on my Sears Roper. It is black. Should it be a gloss, or semi-gloss color? Thanks guys. I have searched threads with no success.
  14. zeeman

Sears Roper parts wanted

Hey Rick, OldMiniBikes does have one, but it's not the one my bike had. Mine is taller, and mounts with two screws to the frame. Thanks for the help though.
  15. zeeman

Early 3HP Restoration/Hot-Rod

That's gonna take some buffing out! I like the engine. Seems like they were put on edgers and other power equipment back then. I remember working on one as a youngster. The flat, square fin cover was cool.