Mini Baja MB165 clutch cover Wanted

That's robbery. ^^^

Might as well spend a buck or two extra, and get the real deal.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=321781282686

Besides, that plastic one is for a torque converter. Look at the mounting holes.
Joe the metal ones are not for Warriors. All of my Warriors use the plastic covers with the 4 slots. The metal ones came on the Baja branded buggies/go karts.

I have the very metal covers that you linked to and they will not fit the Warrior without fabricating mounts for the screws.

As far as robbery I don't disagree but that is up to the OP. I simply answered his question.

Harquebus

Joe the metal ones are not for Warriors. All of my Warriors use the plastic covers with the 4 slots. The metal ones came on the Baja branded buggies/go karts.

I have the very metal covers that you linked to and they will not fit the Warrior without fabricating mounts for the screws.
You certain about that? I have a Warrior MB200 and it has that very same steel jackshaft cover, stock, OEM.

You certain about that? I have a Warrior MB200 and it has that very same steel jackshaft cover, stock, OEM.
Harq I didn't have a complete MB200 at the time so I wasn't aware that they came with that cover. But yes I am sure about the fit. I have both 165's and 200's. The steel cover wont fit on the 165 because of the brackets. Not saying it wont fit with a little effort. 165's had a plastic cover and 200's had the metal cover. Seems backwards considering the metal fenders and the plastic fenders being the other way around.

The better bet would be to put the money towards a torque converter I think.