Trying to figure out what it is...Help!!

.thats a great find. It's a common bike but no t in that shape. That's chain guard is pretty rare. Easy to copy but rare to find original. Check the date on that engine. is that a repaint? I wouldn't mess with more than getting it running. You have all the hard to find parts to restore that or keep as a survivor.

I looked closer. Someone painted the wheels. The engine looks newer. The rest of the bike is still there. It's still a great find. Wheels are easy to find for that.

I have a Duncan Phyfe dining room table set, many, many years old. I've rebuilt some stuff on it that would make people faint. Just cover it up good, pad well and nothing happens to it. Oh, I live alone so no-one here to yell at me :)
You would never know anything bad was on it if you looked at it...

Danford1

Congrat's Y'all.

A Sensation Mike Bike was my first mini bike. My Grandfather bought it for me, new in 1970 or 71.

I don't care how fancy a mini bike gets...a Mike Bike will always be my favorite.

When you get a chance, look at delray's beautiful Mike Bike restore...luggage rack, light, all the options. @delray

I went without a mini bike in my kitchen for a month in the last two years. It felt naked so I bought another one.
Hmmm, let's see, your name is Thad, my name is Tad. You build mini bikes in your kitchen and so do I, do I have a brother I'm unaware of?. Mini bikes on the dining room table... shrug. I do two or three a year in my kitchen, mopeds, Honda Mini Trails, you name it, eventually it ends up in the kitchen. I rebuilt a Jet Ski in my bathtub, Ha, take that!, and I'm still married after 20+ years!!!.