Muskin Tri-Cat & JC Penny Scat Tracker

Selling my trikes. One Muskin Tri-Cat and one JC Penny Scat Tracker. Most probably know both were made by CAT Muskin @ 1969-1971 era. The Scat Trackers were sold through JC Penny so they used a different name and slightly different body. Both machines have their original Horstman TAVs . The Tr-Cat is all original with it's 5 HP Briggs and runs like a champ. The Scat Tracker has a somewhat later Tecumseh OHV engine and is a little faster it will wheelie the front wheel. Both have the original Goodyear Compass ATV tires which have been holding the same air for years. Cool original fiberglass bodies with metal flake in the gel coat are in good shape, the Scat Tracker is red metal flake and the Tri-Cat is burnt orange.
These are a blast to ride we had a lot of fun with them over the years riding locally and on our trips to Windber. There is a hand brake on each side so you can brake the rear wheels independently to make sharp sliding turns.
I've been paying a fortune to store these things in a climate controlled storage unit for 2 years so time to let someone else enjoy them. At the end of summer I moved them to a different storage and they started right up. We were flying around the storage center until the lady yelled at us .

Includes an original Tr-Cat owners manual .

Asking $1500 for the pair, come and get them. (South Jersey)

0CB2ACA4-6ED0-4D6F-A734-F02FFB633E6D.JPG

IMG_01536.JPG

seat_1_2.JPG

IMG_5306.JPG

Tri-Cat_2_.JPG

Tri-Cat_3_.JPG

Tri-Cat_4_.JPG

HPE_Muskin_TRI-CAT_model_R_8501_pg_01_copy.jpg scan00127.jpg

Attachments