A cool moment from world of wheels chicago

Horny mike from counts kustoms is at the show and i asked him to take a picture with my bike and he did! He was great, really cool experience!

Its amazing the amount of interest they have drawn, its a really cool experience to be able to show them off like this. Im lucky voodoo larry invited me.

Ive seen some familiar faces from OldMiniBikes too, maybe next year we can have some more bikes here!
20190309_202821.jpg 20190309_202748.jpg 20190309_205533.jpg 20190309_205543.jpg

Great work on all and great pics. I see Pops is keeping an eye on things. Hopefully I plan to see you guys there tomorrow.
Thanks! We will be there tomorrow! Im looking forward to seeing you again! We have a great neighbor there lol, he has a go kart. When he leaves we watch his stuff, when we leave he watches ours

Someone entered one of my bikes into the show, i won 2 awards, i dont even know what classes they were for lol. The cat brought home 2nd in a class and took home another judges choice award in cyclerama. A world of wheels worker brought them too me as we packed up IMG_16431(1).jpg

Congratulations on your awards. Sorry we missed each other today, but I knew it was for a good cause when you were away at the Awards ceremony. I told you the day you got it ,that big tire minibike was going to make you famous and it did!!
You are a great ambassador for the sport.