Wanted, Black waffle grips

Anybody know where I can get some waffle grips that are not as hard as concrete? I need 4 sets. lol. I have bought them from a couple different places and they are no good. Thanks for any help.

markus

OGK "Bolton" (like the guy who worked at Initek NOT the singer.....see how many people get that joke :p)

they are pretty soft out of the bag/new, I think they get repopped now as well, cant comment on how those feel. The Bolton's were actually a set of grips that Lil Indian used in the later '60's which they called "Cushionaire" and were on the full suspension bikes and even the 600's and 700's, but they were pretty common grips at the time......Just watch if you are shopping ebay that you are getting a set for motorcycles not bicycles with 2 of the same size ID's as they were also a popular grip for dirt bikes. And also watch for wording like "Bolton style" cause that just means your probably getting a set of those crap ass ones you have currently :rolleyes:

Addicted 2 Minis

Do you know the eBay seller you bought the concrete ones from?. There's a seller Motocollector that has some, he says they say made in Japan, I'm not certain on the brand but the packaging in the background appears to be OGK.