The Bunker Racing Model 600 Tote Gote is a Rider..

Spent the weekend going over the Bunker Racing 600 I bought this bike and a 404 when I was on a parts run for my build off bike, Bunker Racing had listed this bike for sale on Ebay 2 times, without a sale so I was able to make a deal for both... (I had purchased a 706 from him earlier form an add on Ebay) At any rate I rebuilt the carb, tightened the flywheel and added a new recoil (because the loose flywheel wiped out the original) added a front fork spring and a Inner tube for the front tire.. some Motor Mounts, and decals, and a Delta Light.. The Best Part is I had most of the stuff nothing was bought, I was using my junk! The truck shot is the day i brought these guys home... 20190324_130701.jpg 20190120_133122.jpg 20190324_130715.jpg

old shed finds

Spent the weekend going over the Bunker Racing 600 I bought this bike and a 404 when I was on a parts run for my build off bike, Bunker Racing had listed this bike for sale on Ebay 2 times, without a sale so I was able to make a deal for both... (I had purchased a 706 from him earlier form an add on Ebay) At any rate I rebuilt the carb, tightened the flywheel and added a new recoil (because the loose flywheel wiped out the original) added a front fork spring and a Inner tube for the front tire.. some Motor Mounts, and decals, and a Delta Light.. The Best Part is I had most of the stuff nothing was bought, I was using my junk! The truck shot is the day i brought these guys home... View attachment 242135 View attachment 242137 View attachment 242136
Nice and sidescreens are there...
It was on ebay for 1500.00 correct?