Lil Indian jack shaft

markus

member Bikerscum a few years ago did a small run of repops (mounts only) but got out of it once his bike was completed. I think Joe51 is working on replicating some currently, they were unique to Lil indians in de$ign/$hape

they looked and fit like this one....they bolted under the engine plate though on an actual assembed bike

Last edited:
Hello,
Yes I am in process of replicating the Lil Indian plate assembly. Heading out to pic up sample round 2 now. I'll post pics this afternoon. It will be an exact duplicate of the original design.
Regards,
Joe

Hello,
I could do it. What I would need is an original un-molested unit to borrow so I can get detailed measurements. Then of course there would be the demand factor to consider.
Regards,
Joe

I have a extra original NOS jackshaft the one you need.It is not for sale but if you would give me a email address I would be happy to send you pics and measurements of the shaft.I don’t have the part number but it is the real deal.PM me if interested and I will give you my email address.
Jay

Update on plates.. Attached are the final pcs. on the left. On the right is a mock up. Please don't critique the spot welds. I am lousy at it. It was just slapped together in my jig to show the plate assembled.
The final plates will be tig welded by a professional welder I know.
Regards,
Joe