Such an awesome hobby!

My son Owen and I reworked his old DB30R. I must say, everyone we have dealt with has been a treat! Eric (The Gray Goat), got us all started and in the right direction. I picked his brain on the phone for quite a while and emailed him back and forth numerous times. He never was annoyed and I could tell right away he has a passion for this hobby. He gave me such great information and always followed it up with "you can do it". He even gave a shout out to my son during a show and hooked him up with some swag. Shaun and Brad at Hotrodminibikes.com sold us an exhaust for it and we had an issue with it after a couple of weeks. After an email and pics, they realized the pipe was not 100% correct. They quickly sent out another pipe and muffler. They even welded the muffler on for me since I don't have a way to do it. They also gave some great advice on the gearing and engine, which we applied and are happy with. Honestly, in this type of hobby I NEVER expected Shaun and Brad to send a replacement pipe. Even here and on social media, people talk to you and are not condescending. So, thanks to everyone for being so cool and helping out. image.jpeg

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes Idle159, and son Owen !

Y'alls bike is looking nice.

Yes, there is a bunch of great folks on here. Eric truly is an asset to OldMiniBikes...a great guy, always willing to help, thinking outside the box, and encouraging.