Newbie Baja Rebuild

Did you have to modify the seat to fit the Rebel tank in? I am assuming Honda Rebel is that right ? What year. I measured in my MB-165 and figured I could have a tank no larger than 12 inches long to still be able to turn the handle bars full swing right and left. So does the tank obstruct your steering movement ? Just what exactly IS the capacity of that Rebel Tank.... I am drooling as I write this....

trim job on the front of the seat. steering is pretty good. the forks will hit but i see no need to be turning that sharp. literally another 1/4 and it wouldnt hit. heres some more pics. did a little springer action on the rear with some lawn mower seat springs. front mount is a 5/16 bolt through the frame with same sway bar endlink bushings i had laying around.

Attachments

Timberwolf..... just curious.... I ordered and received the SUNF tire sized one bigger than yours or 21x7-8 and was disappointed to find the actual measured dimension for the diameter of the tire was only 19.5 inches. Yep my tire clearly has the markings of 21x7-8
Have you had a chance to get a precise measurement of the diameter of your tire ?