WTB Duster MX Handle Bars

Looking for a set of Duster MX handle bars . I think Cat handle bars might be the same . Let me know what you have and thanks in advance ! PM me with what you have .

capguncowboy

Yes, those are the same handlebars as what's on the Cat models 300x and up.

If you're wanting the forks too, you'll need to find a set with the solid plate across the front and the external coil springs (which I believe were limited to the Duster MX bikes, but I could be wrong).

No, they are not the same bars as a 300x. 300x bars are shorter and donot sweep forward like the duster mx bars. You can use bars from a duster mx, 400x, R4001, Eliminator, Dominator and the 400 two speed model. Bars from the bigger 10" wheel cats like the Endura, wildcat etc will not work either they look the same but there base is about an inch wider.

bbiggs54

Looking for a set of Duster MX handle bars . I think Cat handle bars might be the same . Let me know what you have and thanks in advance ! PM me with what you have .
01515_auACtsk9Yuz_1200x900.jpg
I have a frame, forks and handle bars for a duster mx, nothing pretty. Handle bars will need a slight tweaking and weld.

bbiggs54

35.00 plus shipping. I live in MI...going to? was going to use them on my 400ts but found another set that fits that model. Seems the mx frame has a slight chopper rake on the frame. Maybe this accounts for the different bars. Assumed they were the same. As far as the fenders I bought this for the fenders. I can offer you the rear for sure not sure on the front yet.

I can use anything you've got , fender, wheel star , handle bars or anything else . Just let me know what you have and we'll go from there . Oh and that's a great looking Cat in your avatar .

bbiggs54

Okay let me put together what I can part with. That cat was mine I purchased in '70, my son and grandson are on it in the photo. I'm currently on a mission to completely restore it. Lots of parts disappeared over the years. I still need 2 speed clutches and switch plate console. It's a project.

If nothing else I'll take those bars and a fender If you have one . At this time all I have is a frame and forks anything else you could spare would be appreciated !

bbiggs54

I'm sorry I'm currently in Spokane WA won't be returning until 8/20. I will be in touch with you a few days before I get back. I've had a few issues with work but we will get this done, thanks for your patience.

bbiggs54

Hi OND,
I arrived home this morning, working all day today picking up all the loose pieces of being away from home for 2 weeks. I will send you pics of the parts I have for sale on Saturday. I have the front forks, springs, front and rear fenders and of course the frame and handlebars. Please let me know what you're interested in. Thanks