Powell Challenger Roller for sale $295

Nice old Powell Challenger. Working brake assembly. Both springs. Needs tires. Two teeth missing from Sprocket. I'll ship from 85234 . You do the checking on prices for shipping. 50 box up ,blankets and drop off. Try greyhound freight. 295...+box and shipping. Very fair price. 602 488 1298 Mark.

Attachments

Nice old Powell Challenger. Working brake assembly. Both springs. Needs tires. Two teeth missing from Sprocket. I'll ship from 85234 . You do the checking on prices for shipping. 50 box up ,blankets and drop off. Try greyhound freight. 295...+box and shipping. Very fair price. 602 488 1298 Mark.
Marking it Sold. Gonna keep it. To much trouble to ship it. Complaints on box up cost ect. No worries. Phxminiguy52

Tote Goats are slow and boring. You two are in 6th grade ,And hiding behind a keyboard. Studebakers are boring and not worth much. Hope I see you somewhere I'll be looking for you at a mini bike get together. You can insult me in person... although I doubt you will. Feel free to look me up in Phoenix. Your both worthless and gutless. High school was over long ago. I'm sure you were both nerds. If you would like to contact me ,I would be happy to give you my address. Need I say more??. I'm sure people are sick of you and your stupid remarks.... Mark