RCF MICRO MINIS AVAILABLE

Harquebus

So, it is strictly (or not so strictly) designed around the smallest Harbor Freight motor?

Is there anything else that will fit?

delray

So, it is strictly (or not so strictly) designed around the smallest Harbor Freight motor?

Is there anything else that will fit?
to me it looks like it is built around a 79cc motor. I personally think that great that it is built around that motor. it just makes it that much more easyer to build a micro mini bike.
everything to make it is ready and available. it's not something a person would have to hunt down bunch of vintage stuff or hard parts to find.

delray

little birdie told me karen had little influence on these little guys being built and that she was one of the first people to purchase one from weldkingoc
karen are going to make the seats for them? also do you have that link where you got them new 4 inch rims.
also weldkingoc or karen do you have a better picture how that roller tension is set up.

weldkingoc

little birdie told me karen had little influence on these little guys being built and that she was one of the first people to purchase one from weldkingoc
karen are going to make the seats for them? also do you have that link where you got them new 4 inch rims.
also weldkingoc or karen do you have a better picture how that roller tension is set up.
I designed and built them on my own and offered them for sale. karen purchased my very first production micro offered for sale.

weldkingoc

to me it looks like it is built around a 79cc motor. I personally think that great that it is built around that motor. it just makes it that much more easyer to build a micro mini bike.
everything to make it is ready and available. it's not something a person would have to hunt down bunch of vintage stuff or hard parts to find.
My frames are designed to be 100% bolt together

A 79cc is perfect for this little frame. Kinda gets back the the roots with the 3hp. Tho I've been waiting for a frame this size, My big gx200s would def flip this over anyways. This,
with maybe 2" extra height and 6" stretch would be more for me. Still love the design.... Nice job!!