Manco Thunderbird

Had this one running but I was removing the cover trying to hook up a kill wire when some folks came over and moved it , loosing some of the head bolts. Shocks are shot and seat need recovered 250 IMG_0311.JPG OBO near Albuquerque NM

Best offers would be considered . Been told there is cheap shipping but I cant find them here in my area but I could maybe haul it to your shippers dock . They would have to pack it or build a crate . I am not able to do it anymore.

check into fastenal hardware stores or greyhound to ship larger items. they take a bit longer but are usually a lot cheaper. If you want to sell it separately, i'd give you $50 shipped for the gas tank if its in good shape with no leaks or cracks.

check into fastenal hardware stores or greyhound to ship larger items. they take a bit longer but are usually a lot cheaper. If you want to sell it separately, i'd give you $50 shipped for the gas tank if its in good shape with no leaks or cracks.
The thought of parting this scooter and the others has crossed my mind. Just not sure if there is enough interest in the rest of the parts.