We have a Viza Motors Venom donated to us

Got this donated scooter here. Do any of you folks have much time around these things? We cleaned it up and are thinking about putting it back on the road for parades. It looks like a decent design. A clown with a flashing red LED light on their helmet might be a crowd pleaser.
After a compression check and a transmission look-see it will need the following: New recoil, clutch shoes and spring, fuel tank and lines, carb rebuild, plug, fork bearings. Probably throttle cable as well.
This would pair-up well with the Go-Ped that we just got back into parade service.
Thanks in advance,
Steve 621E44A0-BFC4-413D-BB14-5FD048E1EB53.jpeg

kayde

A neighborhood kid gave me a derelict viper for redoing his apc rice rocket for him.
The scooter was a fun build and all the kids enjoyed it for a summer.
Once bored with it and it sat i knew it was time too pass it on.

Besides the seized hinge lock on the handle bars on mine and that lousy pesky rear valve stem problem my build was pretty straightforward.

I collected a few carbs to make one good one even though they were cheap to buy, in fact i think the only things i bought were new cables paint and clutch shoes.

A neighborhood kid gave me a derelict viper for redoing his apc rice rocket for him.
The scooter was a fun build and all the kids enjoyed it for a summer.
Once bored with it and it sat i knew it was time too pass it on.

Besides the seized hinge lock on the handle bars on mine and that lousy pesky rear valve stem problem my build was pretty straightforward.

I collected a few carbs to make one good one even though they were cheap to buy, in fact i think the only things i bought were new cables paint and clutch shoes.
Thanks. They seem to have around 20 mph top end, plenty fast for parade use.