Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

I am into 73 torinos, have a bunch of them now, heres my clean 38k mile base model car. I have another base car, real strippo but had every performance option for 1973, 351cj/4 spd/tach dash and hd suspension, will eventually transplant that into the nice base car and run it at the pure stock drags. Also have a real solid fastback that will get a healthy 460 and lots of creature comforts. I am always on the lookout for boston whalers, guns, and anything old that cathches my eye. I also hunt, fish, make my own wine,

Attachments

Nice job, I think everything I own is classified as working vehicles. I am happy with minimal to no rust and mechanically good shape. I would be afraid to own something that nice.

Besides the 15 Alsport style trikes I have ...
Small Vintage boats that are neat
Along with the vintage bicycles
And let’s not forget the concert posters that i won’t even start trying to post pictures of all of em hahaha 19409D45-664E-438C-B56E-24DBABD86B5E.jpeg 247C8491-F48F-4E77-90CF-009F6B7BD9CE.jpeg E5F3D079-9E73-430D-9836-93195751B0CF.jpeg 71A9F0EA-79A9-4BFD-9FCF-183113BABEC8.jpeg F84672D1-80F6-4744-85F9-FDEC29EE7402.jpeg 428BD775-007A-4F0A-9620-FD0E664B3C1B.jpeg
1963 WaterMouse HydroKart
Unknown 4’x8’ boat
Kaya-mite Kayak
1950 Monark Rocket bicycle
And 1960s Schwinn Panther and AMF Skyrider

Hoping to get a “group photo” of the trikes and toys before weather turns bad

I have a few mini bikes ...six i think.. honda bid red..3 or 4 dirt bikes,,,4 quads...4 sleds...I have a 72 charger someplace in my garage under covers and some junk....old stereo equipment 4 or 5 receivers.. one is a fisher 500 tube ..some old JBL speakers.. old Klipsch speakers....few turntables...some vinyl ....still looking for something new tho.

I have a few mini bikes ...six i think.. honda bid red..3 or 4 dirt bikes,,,4 quads...4 sleds...I have a 72 charger someplace in my garage under covers and some junk....old stereo equipment 4 or 5 receivers.. one is a fisher 500 tube ..some old JBL speakers.. old Klipsch speakers....few turntables...some vinyl ....still looking for something new tho.
i got some JBL 4410s from the 80s..love those things

My collections are varied but not real deep. I have 3 barber chairs, desert water bags, gas engines, toy steam tractors and engines, mechanical ooga horns, tube radios, spark plugs, clocks, glass batteries, Whizzers, bicycles and accessories, whirligigs, Maytag collectibles, a few signs, parking meter drive in speakers, Maytag collectibles, hog oilers and waterers, Mustang Pony motorcycle, Cushman Eagle, hand crank tools, Maytag square tub washing machines, wood stoves, home made motorbikes, mini bike, lanterns, wood planes, brass gauges, a few insulators, home made windmills, hand saws, brass oilers and a bunch of stuff I can't remember. I can post some photos if anyone is interested.

Hit and Miss engines is one of my hobbies. Heres my biggest, 10HP View attachment 249998
I spent part of my day today with my buddy who has dozens of hit and miss engines, heard 5 or more run had to help him crank his 10hp
(don't ask me what brand) but it runs fantastic. I'm considering getting one because they fascinate me. He even makes his own mixers from plumbing parts and they work great he's done a few now. He has mostly original carts but he's been over here looking though my massive hoard of this and that to get some cast wheels and axle and handle stock since I keep a lot of cold rolled round stock and tubing from scrapyard runs.