Super Bronc VT-10

This bike started out as an entry in the "2016 Build-Off" as Super Bronc VT-8, Just For Fun
I finished it enough for the build-off, but there was still some more work I want to do to it. Since the build off I added a trailer hitch and a side box.
I took it down to camp for the 4th for it's first big test run and man was it a blast. It ran awesome, fired up right away everytime, rode like a Cadillac, spoiled now for other bikes, pulled a trailer with it making trash runs and picking up firewood, didn't even slow it down.
Now for the bad, just like everybody said, that front brake sucks, gotta look into that, and my nice side box has got to go, major ankle biter when riding in the woods.
Progress might be a little slower now that I don't have a deadline, but I'll keep hammering on it

[video=youtube_share;0q51J_172r8]https://youtu.be/0q51J_172r8[/video]

Very nice job Heavygs !

The super broncs are something else.

Regarding your front brake, in speaking to Ron at PowerTec (Heald engineer)....stated the front brakes were there primarilly to meet the dot rules so some models could be licensed...he said they do not help very much in the overall stopping ability of the bike.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Haven't had time to do much on the Bronc, been busy at work and I've been chasing an oil leak on my big bike. Honda builds their stuff good, but they are a pain to work on. Wound up tearing most of the left side of the motor off to replace a $3.17 seal.

Now on to the bronc, cut the side box off, so no more ankle biting, fixed the broken horn mount, got some decals cut and put on. Yes I know the "T" is messed up, I couldn't find that little piece anywhere, got a new one coming. Here are some pics, get some better ones up later.

A friend of mine stopped by the other day and gave me a big handful of 3/8" rebar cut-offs from a home project of his. I've been thinking about making some racks to put on and now I have free metal to play with. The other thing I saw was a how-to on making a small forge. New plan- build a forge, heat some metal, bend it around something and drink beer so I have something to pour on whatever fire I start.