Ok markus got a new issue

Steve73

One time my bowl height was too high. So when I gave it gas would do that and die due to too much gas going into the carb bowl. I think I used a certain size drill bit to measure height? It was in my maintenance manual..

One time my bowl height was too high. So when I gave it gas would do that and die due to too much gas going into the carb bowl. I think I used a certain size drill bit to measure height? It was in my maintenance manual..
7/32”, look real close at the float valve tip and seat

markus

While I would drop your bowl and check for debris in bowl and jet first it may still be an actual timing issue. If it turns out to be another key snapped putting another key in isn't gonna fix the problem, you will need to investigate whether Its an actual out of time problem or if you are installing the flywheel incorrectly.

While I would drop your bowl and check for debris in bowl and jet first it may still be an actual timing issue. If it turns out to be another key snapped putting another key in isn't gonna fix the problem, you will need to investigate whether Its an actual out of time problem or if you are installing the flywheel incorrectly.
Ya I think I still am a bit outdidn't have a the gauge to measure .80 from tdc fly wheel should b ok I'll get her sob thanks again blaynedog out

markus

Ya I think I still am a bit outdidn't have a the gauge to measure .80 from tdc fly wheel should b ok I'll get her sob thanks again blaynedog out
You had stated before it was and HS50 right?..if so its .035 for the timing on those, .080 would be an H50 (larger medium frame engine) with a .020 point gap

You had stated before it was and HS50 right?..if so its .035 for the timing on those, .080 would be an H50 (larger medium frame engine) with a .020 point gap
35 on hs that's where I'm going wrong I'll try that this weekend wife says were going out spending to much time on that dumb minibike thanks buddy